MLB Thread (3 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Little 4 year old girl just got rocked in the head with a foul ball in the Cubs/Astros game.

I guess she is going to be ok. Players reacted immediately, sad/hard to watch.

Why the hell aren't nets up around the entire stadium at this point?

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

As a Dodgers fan, I love this. 2 of the top 5 players in baseball in the same outfield? I'll take it, any day of the week. And to not give up a top prospect either, which leaves that farm system loaded if they need to trade for a starting pitcher.

Yes, they had to take on David Price. But the Red Sox are paying half of his salary for the next 3 years. Is he a 31 million per year pitcher? hell no. Is he a 15.5 million per year pitcher? Certainly. If the cost of taking on that contract was getting one of the Top 5 players in the game, and giving up their 4th outfielder, then done deal.

I am really loving this. I needed this, as a Dodgers fan. I needed this big market club to act like a big market, for once.

- - - Updated - - -

And getting David Price out of the AL East, where he has pitched his entire career, could be a boost for him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Watching the MLB draft.

Yes, you read that correctly :lol: Who the FUCK are these kids

- - - Updated - - -

And the Dodgers are three picks away, and I'm going to act like I know something about him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)