MLB Thread (6 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Theo Epstein has accomplished something that I am pretty sure that no one else in baseball will ever do again. He was the brains behind two clubs that broke the longest world series droughts in baseball history. Possibly the best baseball GM/ Director of Operations in the long history of the game

And Maddon should get no credit for winning this game last night. You don't put Aroldis Chapman in the game for the third game in a row, after all the pitches that he threw the previous two nights.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah the 'stros need to make moves before this deadline if they expect to survive September and have enough to make a run in Oct

The Dodgers are setting up for another play off disappointment. Led by the great Kersh. I love the guy but it's just not in the cards for Dallas' own

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:touched:

My fav player was Larry Walker.

Should of seen the 1994 team. Will never forget that damn strike. FUCK Bud Selig, Donald Fehr, Pierre Bouchard[Prime Minister at the time and separatist] and Claude Brochu[made millions form our sale].

Our problem were those 2 fags and the idiots running our club. They gave the excuse that we didn't fill our shitty stadium but that's not the case. Freakin' strike and constant fire sales did.

Will be sad for the people in Tampa but I hope this will be our club in a couple of years.

- - - Updated - - -

and dude, please tell me you guys play OOTP. Best game ever. I'm freakin' addicted to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Pedro the second he won the World Series he said a part of it was ours too. :cry:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Should of seen the 1994 team. Will never forget that damn strike. FUCK Bud Selig, Donald Fehr, Pierre Bouchard[Prime Minister at the time and separatist] and Claude Brochu[made millions form our sale].

Our problem were those 2 fags and the idiots running our club. They gave the excuse that we didn't fill our shitty stadium but that's not the case. Freakin' strike and constant fire sales did.

Will be sad for the people in Tampa but I hope this will be our club in a couple of years.

- - - Updated - - -

and dude, please tell me you guys play OOTP. Best game ever. I'm freakin' addicted to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Pedro the second he won the World Series he said a part of it was ours too. :cry:
:tup:

I don't have STEAM but I will look into OOTP

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah the 'stros need to make moves before this deadline if they expect to survive September and have enough to make a run in Oct

The Dodgers are setting up for another play off disappointment. Led by the great Kersh. I love the guy but it's just not in the cards for Dallas' own
We just lost Correa for 6 to 8 too.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Pedro, my favorite player of all time

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@Mark, I did NOT know you were a baseball fan.

and FUCK Delino Deshields while we are at it. I'm sure you guys can figure out why.

And especially mother FUCK Jody Reed too while we are at it. And fuck whomever thought it was a good idea at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

If we are going to talk about Expos, then it's all about Tim Raines.

Cocaine habit and all.

I'm Tim Raines, bitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)