MLB Thread (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Well I am.

we got Pedro for Delino. Dodgers fan? :baus:

we have so much history that was thrown in the drain. 1 team that was close but got fucked by Rick Monday and that fuckin' strike. We had pretty good teams. Wished wild card would have been there. That time we had 5-6 players at the all star game...

ok I'm done, I'm gonna start crying.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well I am.

we got Pedro for Delino. Dodgers fan? :baus:

we have so much history that was thrown in the drain. 1 team that was close but got fucked by Rick Monday and that fuckin' strike. We had pretty good teams. Wished wild card would have been there. That time we had 5-6 players at the all star game...

ok I'm done, I'm gonna start crying.
And then he was traded to the Red Sox for a pack of chewing gum.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Actually I remember where I was when the trade happened.

I was in the middle of Boston after visiting my mom in the hospital before her lung cancer procedure, and I was driving home, and had it on WEEI, and they broke into the broadcast, and they announced the trade.

I just sat there and shook my head in disbelief that this was all they had to give up for him.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He's gonna miss those at bats. But at least we have 6th man of the year Marwin Geezy.
Going into August w/ a double-digit division lead is the perfect time for this to occur. Have him ready and back right after Labor Day to get primed up for an Oct run

I think it's time the NL uses a DH and that you can trade draft picks.
It's debated at the office here several times throughout the on and off season

Not sure it will be changed since it truly affects the fabric of the way teams operate, managers coach, GM's assemble rosters, scout, and how the game is played.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Dodgers are in the market for a front of the rotation RHP and a LH reliever.

Yu Darvish and Zach Britton are the two names mentioned the most. Dodgers would be willing to give up top prospects Alex Verdugo and Willie Calhoun in the deals.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Rangers have publicly stated that Yu and Cole Hamels are on the block. I have a feeling that Yu will end up with the Dodgers either before the deadline or this winter.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Rangers have publicly stated that Yu and Cole Hamels are on the block. I have a feeling that Yu will end up with the Dodgers either before the deadline or this winter.
Hopefully the deadline.

A 1-2-3 punch of Kershaw-Darvish-Wood could be just what this team needs to get over the hump.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized that Darvish is nearly 2 years older than Kershaw.

What :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)