MLB Thread (2 Viewers)

OP
ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #41
    Speaking of baseball, any of you guys play fantasy baseball?
    We play 10 team league, and we had the draft last Thursday.
    This was the team I picked. I need a bit of offense there, but hopefull Chipper Jones stays healthy, and Mike Stanton shows his true potential and get the break out year.

C -Geovany Soto

1B Miguel Cabrera

2B Kelly Johnson

3B Chipper Jones

SS José Reyes

OF Carlos González

OF Shane Victorino

OF Mike Stanton

Utility: OF Magglio Ordonez

Bench: OF Alfonso Soriano

SP Jon Lester

SP Cole Hamels

RP Carlos Mármol

RP José Valverde

P Jered Weaver

P Gio González

P Daniel Hudson

Bench
    RP Joe Nathan

SP/RP Jeremy Hellickson
    Consistent players, looks good.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    The reuglar season starts tomorrow :weee:

Two interesting series, Tigers vs Yankees and Giants (champs) vs Dodgers.
    Let's go Detroit

I picked up Knedrys Morales and placed him on the DL, also picked up Edinson Volquez as a SP.

My team is the Astros. We suck, this year me might break .500.
    The rotation is belowe average, and lineup is old, inconsistent and full of injuries. I would say another bad year.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    The rotation is belowe average, and lineup is old, inconsistent and full of injuries. I would say another bad year.
    You sure you're talking about the Astros?

Our line up is one of the youngest in the league. Carlos Lee being our oldest player. The only injury we have is Barmes. I won't argue consistency, it's always difficult to find consistency with young players. Our Bullpen should be the strong point once again. I see us with another just below .500 season.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    Yankees vs Tigers should be good, I am going to watch the series.

You sure you're talking about the Astros?

Our line up is one of the youngest in the league. Carlos Lee being our oldest player. The only injury we have is Barmes. I won't argue consistency, it's always difficult to find consistency with young players. Our Bullpen should be the strong point once again. I see us with another just below .500 season.
    my bad, I have just looked at the lineup again, for some reason I had the Astros hitting lineup as an aging group of guys. Good luck, you are going to need it

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    Not a good start for my Detroit Tigers :frown:
    Left too many guys on bases, and Varlender just screw things up in the 3rd innings.
    Hopefully we can recover from this loss asap

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Yankees vs Tigers should be good, I am going to watch the series.

my bad, I have just looked at the lineup again, for some reason I had the Astros hitting lineup as an aging group of guys. Good luck, you are going to need it
    Especially since we start out at Philly, followed by at Cinci.:sergio:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Hooray baseball

going to opening weekend for saturdays game
    Rangers/Red Sox?

Should be good.

My wife and I are going to Yankee Stadium on April 28th for the Yankees vs. White Sox. Its our 10th anniversary and she wants to go to New York for a couple of days. She has never been to a Yankee game.

On top of that, we just found out that the Yes Network is now part of our cable package, so needless to say, she is in heaven.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Rangers/Red Sox?

Should be good.

My wife and I are going to Yankee Stadium on April 28th for the Yankees vs. White Sox. Its our 10th anniversary and she wants to go to New York for a couple of days. She has never been to a Yankee game.

On top of that, we just found out that the Yes Network is now part of our cable package, so needless to say, she is in heaven.
    Yep

Sounds good, I heard that new stadium is worth the trip alone. Baseball games are always a good time until its the post season where its either joy or pain.

Good times :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)