Mistake Prone 11 (6 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Just had a curious idea: what would be the most mistake prone starting 11 right now?

GK: Bartez vs Van der Sar: There is obviously personal bias on this position. The images of Van der Sar flapping crosses, and fumbling shots are still vivid. Montella, Sosa, Salas? :stress:. Cost us Serie A. Only a heroic effort of equal magnitude by Antonnioli almost prevented Roma from winning it.
RB: Zebina: Gets mobbed by Roma fans
LB: Roberto Carlos: There arent many leftbacks that tries bicycle kick, never mind in WC. I guess certain Laudrup didnt mind either.
CB: Wes Brown: I bet he is the only player in the world who scored more against his own :shocked: team.:D.
RM: Beckam: Has a tendency to baloon PK by a mile and half. And I bet he is the only player in the world, who can only kick the ball towards right.:p
LM: Serginho: Just see a sample of his crosses, you will understand what I am talking about.
CM: Davids: He is talented but he does give away awful lot of balls.
CM:Scholes: I can tackle better than him with my eyes closed.:stuckup:.
FW: Vieri: Never been a best technician, but nobody would have thought he would become clumsy with his head. Surely he could have headed that Zlatan goal, or number of chances that were begging to be scored.
FW: Inzaghi: He misses more chances in one game than most players will get in entire season.:thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
[rant]
I have to say Davids really annoys me most of the time. He's so skillful with the ball but at the same time he's sooo lost in space when it comes to calculating the distance you can play the ball ahead and still keep it under control. And especially when he's on a roll, he makes a dribble or two and then pushes it too far ahead of himself, before he can pass it on it's gone. Every. single. time. Argh! Somehow he managed to stay alert at Euro though, I don't know what happened there.
[/rant]

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Didnt VDS cost us the title when he conceded two Nakata goals when we were leading roma 2-0 :mad: :fero:
Nakata was the long range shot, Montella scored the equalizer.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
That season was the one that cost is place in Juventus. Remember that 0-4 against celta de Vigo. Three goal were manufactured by VDS......
ugh....

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Yet he can play like a god at fulham. For an amazing VDS, check out the 0-0 with arsenal.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Great thread.

GK: Barthez: To many unnecessary fancy moves, and his stunts saves could also be spared:

LB: R. Carlos: Bicycle kick, and he likes to hold on to the ball a tad too much. He is to attack-minded, so he is vulnerable on contras.

RB: Helveg (runner up: Melchiot): His good days are over. One way or another, he will loose the ball he just won. He also makes stupid moves in the defense and make bad passes back to the keeper.

CB: Iuliano (Runner up: Tudor): Do i need to say more

CB: Paramatti: Well everybody knows his story

LM: Davids: Iknow he isnt an LM, but he played it alot for Juve and Barca. He gives the ball to easy away and his unusefull longshots are 100% a goalkick guarantee.

MC: Beckham: He is lazy, dont have his fight-instict anymore. Looses to many balls, dives alot and he has clumsy tackles.

MC: Appiah: I know he is young, but he is to error prone. His passes are awfull and he lacks of creativity.

RM: Rommedahl: He cant cross. He cant pass. He cant tackle. He cant... he cant... and he cant...

FW: Vieri (Runner up Inzaghi)i: I actually rate him pretty high, but this Euro opened up my eyes.

FW: Salas (Runner up: Saviola): He might be unlucky, but he might also suck!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
GK : Barthez
LB : R. Carlos
RB : Melchiot
CB : Iuliano
CB : Brown
RM : Beckham
LM : (cant remember one atm)
CM: Davids: He is talented but he does give away awful lot of balls.
CM:Scholes: I can tackle better than him with my eyes closed..:stuckup:
FW: Vieri: Never been a best technician, but nobody would have thought he would become clumsy with his head. Surely he could have headed that Zlatan goal, or number of chances that were begging to be scored.
FW: Inzaghi: He misses more chances in one game than most players will get in entire season.:thumb:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i am furious at vieri "at the moment"

even me,who have never ever played foodball in my whole life,
i wouldn't miss all the shots he did.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
This team:

Lehman

tudor-materazzi-legrottaglie-van bronchorst

camoranesi-appiah-davids-ronaldo

<<VIERI>>-Corradi (pauleta)

This team would have made you throw up :yuck: before the first half was over!

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
GK =BOSNICH
RB = HELVEG
LB =IAN HARTE
CB =MONTERO
CB =WES BROWN
MR =CAMRONESI (UNDER EURO 2004 FORM)
ML = C.RONALDO (DOESNT KNOW WHEN TO PASS)
MC =BUTT
MC =BECKHAM
FC =CLINTON MORRISON
FC = ZAYELETA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)