Mistake Prone 11 (2 Viewers)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
GK: Massimo Taibi. remember Chelsea vs ManUre? hahaha..I love that match. he seems to blame his boot for all his mistake...hahaha..that was funny.
DR: Melchiot. dont think he's height give him advantage there..
DL: Roberto Carlos. he's a brilliant when attacking...but always got caught during defense duty.
DC: luliano. I dont think I need to explain more detail bout him. he got his prime time...which is..what? a year?
DC: Lucio. he's good, but too offensive minded...dont think he'll be a great defender with that kind of mind.
MR: Rommendahl. He's fast, strong, but he also stupid, cant dribble, can't think when he got the ball...he like a machine that programmed to run not to play football.
ML: Recoba. I dont care what his normal position was...he dribbling skill is....well...I just hate his teeth...hahaha
MC: Beckham. the only thing he's good at is long ball accuracy and free kick...overall? a sissy football model.
MC: Ivan Campo. he has to be one of the worse spanish player ever...not to mention his hairstyle...
ST: Forlan. what the heck is this guy playing? he should have stay as a defender...he normally end up clearing the ball from the penalty area, rather than scoring goal...
ST: Heskey. oh come on..let a gorilla play instead..he can't run halfway of the field without drinking whole water bottle...

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Is this about playhers who make mistakes or players that have made mistakes in big matches as there are some players that i have seen on here that are not error prone just made mistakes in high profile matches and some on here that should not be here at all

Goal keeper , well they all make mistakes so its hard to pick one if the team was playing against Man united then no doubt the keeper would be Dudek, Khan is making them more and more nowadays, Bartherz is just mad but the 1 that stands out and it seems he is a disater waiting to happen all the time is Lehmann, I mean for no reason he would just have a rush of blood

Right back, well Panucci must be in the fore running but Zebina just beat him to it

Left back I cannot think of any error prone left back so I will put Iuliano there as he has 2 masters in the middle

Centre backs will be Materazzi, at no time have i seen a worse player , play for a big club and his country and to add insult upon injury he actually captained Italy

His partner will be no other than Mr own goal himself Frank Sinclair , he is just a case study in mistakes

Midfield
The only person i can think of is Appiah as he is the worst passer of the ball of anyone of his calibre

Striker

Well Forlan can miss anything so too can Dv

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
thank you ian, was jus gonna say the same thing... hes scoring for fun at the moment and playing some good football.

Also those that put owen who has the best goals per minute ratio in europe

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++

MC: Beckham: He is lazy,
What bullshit... check the opta stats for distance covered per game for becks. One thing he aint is lazy... If he is then virtually every player in spain is in a coma.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Noone is saying that Forlan does not score goals but he sure can make some incredible misses and even if Etoo is number 1 on that list, he too is guilty of missing some howlers

Nice to see you Paul, How have you been?
Whats up Ian?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
how come noone mentioned thqat carrol guy of man u ... no one watched that goal that was not .. that shuld put him on the list for ever
Mistake-prone means that they can be relied on to make howlers every few games or so. Apart from that one blunder, he hasn't made headline-grabbing howlers that I can remember

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
worst club in the world, lets call them Inter:

----------inzaghi----Del vecchio---------------

---esnaider--djemba djemba--baiocco--beckham

--gresko (cpt)--legro--wes brown--salgado--

------------chimenti-----------------------------

subs:
barthez
athirson
paramatti
pannuci
sorondo
appiah
simeone inzaghi
FONSECA

Coach: Giovanni Trapatoni
Assistant Coach: Zaccheroni
Manager of Football: Sensi
Board of Directors: The Inter board combined with the Real Madrid board.
President: Massimo Moratti

Just recently Inter announced that gresko's jersey number will be retired. cos nobody wants 2 wear it!!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Noone is saying that Forlan does not score goals but he sure can make some incredible misses and even if Etoo is number 1 on that list, he too is guilty of missing some howlers.
No striker puts away all his chances. To say that Forlan is mistake prone, is ludacris considering that he's tied for second in La Liga for goals. He can't be missing that much.

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Whats up Ian?
Same shit, different day...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
-------J. Cruz----Zalayeta
VanDerMeyde----------Beckham
--------Appiah--Aquilani
R.Carlos-Legro-Montero-Belletti
-------------Barthez

Hahah :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)