Missing Members (16 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
you too? Like you are around :(

You and Christina disappeared and rarely post, and you left the forums to Janna and Katie, this is like replacing Camoranesi and Nedved with Pepe and Marchionni, it's like pre-calciopoli of Juventuz..
can i be Pepe i always wanted a butterfly tattoo

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Anyone seen Martin, DJ Juve, Ali, Erik, Tom, Vitoria, Magnus, Graham, John, and that self-centered Incubo Rossonero?

Though I bet Graham is still here. :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Incubo is a family man in New Jersey or New York and has little time for football or forums these day. He is a stressed out little wanker and we really could benefit from his return. He can be found on Facebook under the fake name "Nick Scarfo".

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Anyone seen Martin, DJ Juve, Ali, Erik, Tom, Vitoria, Magnus, Graham, John, and that self-centered Incubo Rossonero?

Though I bet Graham is still here. :D
Majed :)

I'd been browsing Juventuz for almost two years before I started posting and the number of posts you had back then (which hasn't been increased that much ever since :p) was always a myth to me. How on earth could someone post as many as that on a football forum I was wondering. It was of course before Andy registered here :D

Martin is active. Graham is around too. Ali posts from time to time. Erik shows up once in a blue moon. John is really being missed and Nick Scarfo is suggested to me by facebook everyday :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)