Missing Members (53 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Majed :)

I'd been browsing Juventuz for almost two years before I started posting and the number of posts you had back then (which hasn't been increased that much ever since :p) was always a myth to me. How on earth could someone post as many as that on a football forum I was wondering. It was of course before Andy registered here :D

Martin is active. Graham is around too. Ali posts from time to time. Erik shows up once in a blue moon. John is really being missed and Nick Scarfo is suggested to me by facebook everyday :D
Looks like you didn't knock on wood! :D

I think I did eventually reach the top 10 posters sometime in 2003 or 2004, but i was nowhere near the likes of Tom (his Simpsons Avatar was everywhere), Martin or Erik. This forum was a convenient distraction away from my Computer Science coding/studying. I ditched the forum in early 2005. That's probably how I was able to graduate! :D

Indeed, Andy and Graham then ruled the place!

Anyway, it's great to see some familiar names. I'm feeling a bit nostalgic here.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Looks like you didn't knock on wood! :D

I think I did eventually reach the top 10 posters sometime in 2003 or 2004, but i was nowhere near the likes of Tom (his Simpsons Avatar was everywhere), Martin or Erik. This forum was a convenient distraction away from my Computer Science coding/studying. I ditched the forum in early 2005. That's probably how I was able to graduate! :D

Indeed, Andy and Graham then ruled the place!

Anyway, it's great to see some familiar names. I'm feeling a bit nostalgic here.
Majed! How are you? I hope you are back for good. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)