Mirko Vučinić (21 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The better player is going to Inter.

Imo, Vucinic asked for a transfer and more playing time elsewhere. We were aware that Mirko's value drops rapidly due to his age and the lack of playing time, so we were looking for a buyer.
Exactly my feelings.

I understand why we have to sell him. His agent was said to be in London to find a deal with Spurs/Arsenal too a few days ago, so him wanting to leave was not a surprise. I just can't get over the fact that we're getting Guarin for him.

I can't take another day of it, however Marotta seems confident.
Really?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's good to see the uselees vucinic leave.

what's incredible is he managed to last this long, i think people's hate towards inter is clouding their judegments regarding how awful of a player vucinic is. everyone pretty much wanted him out in summer of 2012

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
it's good to see the uselees vucinic leave.

what's incredible is he managed to last this long, i think people's hate towards inter is clouding their judegments regarding how awful of a player vucinic is. everyone pretty much wanted him out in summer of 2012
Go home, Lion. You're drunk.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

Example of a Guarin game. Yes, you can find similar videos for Mirko. Just posting to show that Guarin has talent and is not brainless. Made a number of key passes in this game.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
am i the only one who remebers his infuriatingly medicore performancees?

how he would miss open nets?

how he would lose the ball countles times consistently in matches that resulted in coutner attacks?

he's not good enough for Juve anymore. IF Juve wants to buy a new forward in the summer it makes sense to get rid of him ASAP

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
am i the only one who remebers his infuriatingly medicore performancees?

how he would miss open nets?

how he would lose the ball countles times consistently in matches that resulted in coutner attacks?

he's not good enough for Juve anymore. IF Juve wants to buy a new forward in the summer it makes sense to get rid of him ASAP
He did have medicore moments, and its true he was lazy at times, but on form he was brilliant..too bad he didn't show it very often.

Still sad to see him go hes quite a unique player but if we do get Guarin we'll be getting the best out of the deal.

Pirlo Vidal Guarin Pogba..thats world class!

Now we need another good striker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)