Mirko Vučinić (9 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
in what role does he excel at and in particular where would he stand here? I can only catch some games here in the US because they only show them on RAI and havent made a strong enough effort to follow worthless teams.

Word. dude was a genius at times but he is a bit older now and maybe the board plans on bringing in or bringing back a striker. I dont see the team staying with 4 strikers when we are still in 3 competitions. Maybe I'm a bit sad because he's going to inter.

strong and physical CM who likes to drift to the flanks, so imo would fit right in, theres a reason why both mourinho and conte rate him

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
strong and physical CM who likes to drift to the flanks, so imo would fit right in, theres a reason why both mourinho and conte rate him
He's got a strong shot from distance too but shoots way too often. He runs quite a lot so he'll be playing in Vidal's/Pogba's position for sure.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He's got a strong shot from distance too but shoots way too often. He runs quite a lot so he'll be playing in Vidal's/Pogba's position for sure.
i trust conte ;)

Palacio will not like this one bit. From what I'm seeing in the Youtube videos, Guarin has been really good at picking him out with passes.
7 assists, not too shabby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)