Mirko Vučinić (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I really love Vucinic but from the Inter squad Guarin has always been an interesting option for me. I think this deal is great if it goes through.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We don't neeeeed Guarin. But if it does happen then it's obvious that either Marchisio or Pogba will depart this summer.

I think it'll be Pogba. And we'll spend his money on mediocre tosh. Cos we won't have it any other way as it's in our DNA to pull off that kind of shiit.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If Inter officials were to read the thousands of angry and disappointed comments emerging from the italian inter forums and their social media networks, perhaps they'll pull the plug on this. The interisti are absolutely furious.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I really love Vucinic but from the Inter squad Guarin has always been an interesting option for me. I think this deal is great if it goes through.
This.

We further solidify our already world class midfield and off-load an often misfiring lazy striker. As a result, my money is on Marotta signing a more productive and effective attacking player and the frustrations of Mirko "Maybe Not Today" Vucinic will be a thing of the past.

- - - Updated - - -

If Mazzarri thought Cassano was lazy and wouldn't do enough work for his formation, wait till he sees this guy lol.
Forzainterforums :lol:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Let's talk about Guarin, what type of player is he? Who does he resemble a bit, Vidal, Pogba or Marchisio? Or even more offensive than all of those guys?

Weaknesses?

Strengths?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This is a bunch of $#@!ing bull$#@!. Guarin jebem ti mater cigansku u vrh guzice, da bog da ti deca citala prstima abortuse jedan sugavi. PU JEBEM TI DECU.
dafuq did i just read
google translate:
croatian - Guarin motherfucker Gypsy at the top of your ass, that god you been reading children fingers abortion lousy one. Police fuck CHILDREN:lol::lol::lol::lol:
serbian - Guarin motherfucker Gypsy at the top of your ass, I hope that you read your kids toes abortions a mangy. PU FUCK CHILDREN.

btw. will he play tomorow or is he gonne already..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Let's talk about Guarin, what type of player is he? Who does he resemble a bit, Vidal, Pogba or Marchisio? Or even more offensive than all of those guys?

Weaknesses?

Strengths?
This is what I'm waiting for. Someone who watched the guy and can tell us about him.

- - - Updated - - -

Gilardino as a Vice-Llorente would work for me. At least Juve would have a true backup for Fernando.

But yeah, I wouldn't exactly be doing cartwheels.
Maaannnnn....can't wait to pull some of these youth guys and bring em back here next season. :weee:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
dafuq did i just read
google translate: Guarin motherfucker Gypsy at the top of your ass, that god you been reading children fingers abortion lousy one. Police fuck CHILDREN.:lol:

btw. will he play tomorow or is he gonne already..
That is clearly wrong translation. Nzoric actually praised Guarin in his post.

I finally get this deal, it's maybe sort of decoy when PSG asks for Pogba. The great man will say: Hey, what about this guy (Guarin) and I won't ask you 60m, nor 50, but 30m would suffice. :beppe:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Weaknesses?

Strengths?
Defensively lazy.

Attack-minded box to box midfielder.

Likes to take a lot of shots from distance,is pacy and a decent passer too.But sometimes his decision making is off the mark and he's not as consistent.

He is comparable to someone like Boateng but with better technique.I see him as more of an AM actually.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I can't believe we traded one of the post calciopoli greats for a piece of shit like Guarin. FUCK.

Oh, and welcome back to the champions league race Inter, you infected piece of incestuous bumhole club.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm starting to fear for this deal to be honest. We know Inter are stupid, but are they really this stupid?

When Mirko is done playing for them, he will be 33-34 with no resell value whatsoever. Guarin is also worth more than Vucinic is right now, and he will have resell value for years.

Also, Guarin will offer us much more than what Mirko will offer them. This deal makes no sense whatsoever. Masterstroke by the Great Man if it goes through.

Jul 20, 2012
I'm starting to fear for this deal to be honest. We know Inter are stupid, but are they really this stupid?

When Mirko is done playing for them, he will be 33-34 with no resell value whatsoever. Guarin is also worth more than Vucinic is right now, and he will have resell value for years.
:p

Remember Countinho? Lol they are really stupid.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Also, Guarin will offer us much more than what Mirko will offer them. This deal makes no sense whatsoever. Masterstroke by the Great Man if it goes through.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I can't believe we traded one of the post calciopoli greats for a piece of shit like Guarin. FUCK.

Oh, and welcome back to the champions league race Inter, you infected piece of incestuous bumhole club.
Does this mean that there is now an open spot in The Society?

I can only keep these midgets in these barrels for so long, you know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)