Mirko Vučinić (114 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Vucinic was going to rot on the bench till the end of the season anyways. If we can get somethong out of Guarin, in a deparmet we need some cover, ill be happy with it. Sad but Vucinic was a surplus, as we had Giovinco and Quags to cover for Llorente and Tevez , who are almost always available in the first place. I always said ill said it again...for now we are OK with 4 forwards. We dont need more. We are out of the CL anyways...and we have more than enought firepower to tackle EL withour 4 fellas.

Also this will keep Quags and Gio entertained and ready when called upon, because they know they will be getting plenty of playing time from now on.

On the other hand.. in our mid we have 4 players playing for 3 positions. Packed schedules are coming and we need fresh legs for all matches. This deal makes some sense...Is this, or having to rely on the PadoOne more than we should...and i dont like that. He is just "reliable" but thats it. Offers nothing.

Lets see what can we get for Guarin.

And other thing... please, Guarin is not the beggining of the end for Pogba guys. He is here just to cover for injuries/ off form/suspended/tired players.
Using him to prepare us for a time post pogba is beyond retarded and Marotta is not imbecile.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I will miss Mirko so much :cry: so many unforgettable moments...

also this is one of my favs :lol:

check out at 15:00, Mirko barely runs, finishes as the last one and some guy screams 'somebody call the ambulance!' :lol2::lol2:

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=361572590613044
then resting and when all squad runs in one direction Mirko goes in other :lol:

:touched: Vuci :touched:

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Mixed feelings about this one.

I like Vucinic and think he's a very useful player.

However, I doubt I'd be starting him ahead of Llorente or Tevez very often.

As for for Guarin, I'm somewhat undecided.

I liked the look of him at Porto and he did well when he first went to Inter, but I feel he's been pretty poor for them for quite a while now. Obviously you can put some of that down to Inter's poor collective performances, but Guarin's decision making really has been woeful at times. Mazzarri playing him higher up the field also hasn't helped. I also consider him a relatively lazy player, but that's no great concern because we all saw how Conte knocked Vucinic into shape after Vucinic had arrive with the 'lazy' tag.

This signing does suggest to me that Conte has decided he likes the power of Pogba and Vidal in the more advanced midfield roles, so wanted another player along those lines to be backup to them, so I'd imagine this will be likely to confirm Marchisio is headed for a deeper role most of the time.

Another midfielder was certainly needed one way or another.

I'd expect Juve to have to give Inter a little cash. I'd value Guarin at about 15m, while I think Vucinic is probably in the 10-12m range.

If Guarin shows up with the right attitude and he is coached well, he could prove to be a very useful player. Juve's very set system and tactics and movement could really suit him well because it means that the player jut has to follow instructions a lot of the time rather than having to think for himself too much. That could mask Guarin's lack of intelligence.
^ this. Pirlo/Marchisio, and then for the other 2 spots Pogba/Vidal/Guarin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)