Mirko Vučinić (69 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Now sell Quag/Gio if offer comes in, bring back Gabbiadini as reserve and save wage costs so we can sign something big for the summer.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Agree.

Will always love and respect Mirko for his time here :touched:,he was our forward the past 2 years and it's sad to see him go,but we are moving forward,he's 30,and he became a sub.
Tevez and Llorente are better,no doubt,and it was just right to let him go and play.His price would only drop,we had the chance and took it.
And for Guarin,i don't know but if Conte asked for him then i hope he knows where and how to use him.

Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba-Marchisio-Guarin is on of the best midfields in the world.WC!
For sure!

Jul 20, 2012
Even more on Mirko Vucinic now -- Tuttosport reports that if the striker is indeed on his way out of Juventus, then the Serie A leaders are looking to replace him with Manchester United misfit Nani and Parma forward Jonathan Biabiany.

If this is true I would gladly take Vucinic back.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Even more on Mirko Vucinic now -- Tuttosport reports that if the striker is indeed on his way out of Juventus, then the Serie A leaders are looking to replace him with Manchester United misfit Nani and Parma forward Jonathan Biabiany.

it says AND

quiet bambi

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I guess I'll grow to like him, but it saddens me that Mirko had to leave. I understand, there's an age factor to consider, injury prone of late, lost his starting place and it was his decision most likely in order to find more regular first team football. I've seen Guarin on more than a few occasion and he didn't impress me, decision making as a segment of his game is rather poor, abysmal at times; if he's just a bench option I'm fine with that, but anything more, selling Pogba for instance, would be idiotic. Now I hope we won't replace Mirlo with the likes of Biabiany or Diamanti.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
and those who doubt guarin, watch out
in what role does he excel at and in particular where would he stand here? I can only catch some games here in the US because they only show them on RAI and havent made a strong enough effort to follow worthless teams.

It's not like it's doesn't make sense. Hopefully it's not too much.

--

I feel so sad right now, I'll really miss Mirko.
Word. dude was a genius at times but he is a bit older now and maybe the board plans on bringing in or bringing back a striker. I dont see the team staying with 4 strikers when we are still in 3 competitions. Maybe I'm a bit sad because he's going to inter.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

Yes please....:tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)