Mirko Vučinić (10 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Mirko was our best forward last two season, a crazy crackhead. Magical at times. But we are getting a good versatile player in Guarin. Younger too. But what remains to see , if this is a player who have a problem sitting on the bench of Inter, he would surely have to get familiar with the Juve bench much more.

Vuci wants to leave, to bad only Inter came with a proposal. If Arsenal or Tottenham made a proper bid we would surely sell him off there rather than Inter.

Vuci and Palacio would complement each other very well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm saddened by Mirko leaving too, very much so. But he's nearing 31 and is well down the pecking order and.... well it's just time to part ways. The deal makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm so fucking happy Ranocchia isn't coming, seriously

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm saddened by Mirko leaving too, very much so. But he's nearing 31 and is well down the pecking order and.... well it's just time to part ways. The deal makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Inter are desperate. Their new president is hearing it from all sides, and if you are Marotta, now is the time to strike to get a deal to your advantage.

That, I think, is exactly what is happening here. Marotta taking advantage of Inter's vulnerability at this point.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Inter are desperate. Their new president is hearing it from all sides, and if you are Marotta, now is the time to strike to get a deal to your advantage.

That, I think, is exactly what is happening here. Marotta taking advantage of Inter's vulnerability at this point.
if marotta can swindle a move for ricky alvarez instead i'd be happier

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

Agree.

Will always love and respect Mirko for his time here :touched:,he was our forward the past 2 years and it's sad to see him go,but we are moving forward,he's 30,and he became a sub.
Tevez and Llorente are better,no doubt,and it was just right to let him go and play.His price would only drop,we had the chance and took it.
And for Guarin,i don't know but if Conte asked for him then i hope he knows where and how to use him.

Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba-Marchisio-Guarin is on of the best midfields in the world.WC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)