Mirko Vučinić (6 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I guess it's pretty much done. I mean his farewell.

Too bad we have to sell him within Italy, but I guess that's the only solution possible. We did look to ship him away to Arsenal but it seems talks didn't end well. So I don't think our board should be criticized for sell him to our 'rival' club.

On the other hand, now that we have Llorente and Tevez always starting I don't think Mirko would be happy to spend so much time on the bench. Also, if we ever planned to sell him, this is the right moment. He's 30 years old and his price will not drop steadily, so we're getting the cash out of it.

Pretty sad, though. Mirko is a great player, I'll never forget his contribution here. Grande Mirko :touched:
Grazie per tutto Mirko!!!!!!!!!!:touched:

Fuck.

This isn't a deal we needed to make mid-season.

It also means, Pogba is gone come the summer.
I really hope it's not...........:xfinger:
Im not so convinced he will go, he is still really young.
:xfinger:
:beppe:

I actually like Guarin. Think he's a very solid player whose lost his way at Inter in the past year or so, this could be a good move for him and us. I expect Conte to whip him into shape. I just hope this doesn't mean we sell Pogba at the end of the season.
:agree:
Guarin was personally asked by Conte. Inter offered Ranocchia instead but we said no. CdS
If the Boss asked - > Boss gets. :delpiero:
Let's be real Guarin is very good. I love Mirko but this deal is fantastic and Marotta really has built a great midfield.

Guarin, Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba and Pirlo.

Wow.
Definitely!:tup:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
nah, we needed 5 proper midfielders all along imo
Or we get Guarin to take Pogba's place in the summer and then with those money buy another bench player. Your guessing is as good as mine. Don't get me wrong I think this deal is good for us but I'm shocked Mirko is leaving to merda and Marotta with this move might be preparing for something else. I just hope it means we're making Guarin our 5th mid and plan onto buying a new forward/winger during the summer.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Or we get Guarin to take Pogba's place in the summer and then with those money buy another bench player. Your guessing is as good as mine. Don't get me wrong I think this deal is good for us but I'm shocked Mirko is leaving to merda and Marotta with this move might be preparing for something else. I just hope it means we're making Guarin our 5th mid and plan onto buying a new forward/winger during the summer.
I think we're just killing 2 birds with one stone. An opportunity like this with Mirko probably wouldn't happen again.

Is Conte gonna turn all gay like he did for Matri and Giach?
the full retard crew has arrived
^^

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
On the face of it as much as i disapprove of selling vucinic, especially for someone like guarin we have to consider the futures of Gabbiadini, Berardi, Zaza and Boakye for the future who we should be looking to incorporate into our team as of next season

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You maybe getting ahead of yourself here, because as a fan Buffon maybe a fundamental part of the team, but technically Pirlo offers as much to the formation currently preferred by the coach, and if you go with the coach and DG's thoughts then you'll perhaps see, they're equated in a rare similar fashion, largely because of their personas in the dressing room. Make no mistake, Pirlo's contract will be renewed. No two ways about it as far as I'm concerned, but time will tell.
There's an obvious difference in status between Pirlo and Buffon. One is Juve's legend, leader and indispensable part of the team, while Pirlo, although an excellent player still, isn't perceived in the same way by neither mgt or the fans; and Pirlo's current place in the team is far from secure, while Buffon will be undisputed starter for a few years at least, thus releasing Pirlo would be far more easy than releasing Buffon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)