Mirko Vučinić (107 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What a way to waste your time, you can't discuss football with people like Tommy who thinks Ibra is a choker and Quag is a great player.
I think Tommy's opinion on Ibra is a bit more complex than purely a choker, he's also a camel-nosed, mercenary piece of .., who won't ever win the CL.

Quag is awesome.

Dec 31, 2008
w still butthurt after he got owned in the quag thread

stay away w when you don't know shit about my opinions

- - - Updated - - -

this dude, that iamjohn, the baboons are growing in number here

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Ajax

Eredivisie (2): 2001–02, 2003–04
KNVB Cup (1): 2001–02
Johan Cruijff Shield (1): 2002

Juventus

Serie A (2): 2004–05, 2005–06

Internazionale
Serie A (3): 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09
Supercoppa Italiana (2): 2006, 2008

Barcelona

La Liga (1): 2009–10
Supercopa de España (2): 2009, 2010
UEFA Super Cup (1): 2009
FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2009

Milan

Serie A (1): 2010–11
Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2011

Paris Saint-Germain

Ligue 1 (1): 2012-13
Trophée des champions (1): 2013

I think Tommy's opinion on Ibra is a bit more complex than purely a choker, he's also a camel-nosed, mercenary piece of .., who won't ever win the CL.

Quag is awesome.
Still doesn't make him a choker, like Tommy says.

- - - Updated - - -

w still butthurt after he got owned in the quag thread
Yeah, it really hurts when a Juve player scores.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
the guy that won Johan Cruijff Shield definitely can't be a choker. at Juve, Inter and Barca he had all the right conditions to win CL, but those teams didn't and big part of the reason was Ibra choking, deal with it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sell. Even Quag offers more consistency coming off the bench.

Mirko will be a bench player soon enough.
:howler: He isn't getting any younger, and we won't get much for him anyway, considering his contract expires in 2015 (there is also no way we are selling him mid-season). He is worth far more to us than the 10-12 million we would get for him.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
the guy that won Johan Cruijff Shield definitely can't be a choker. at Juve, Inter and Barca he had all the right conditions to win CL, but those teams didn't and big part of the reason was Ibra choking, deal with it.
I'm glad you only noticed the Johan Cruijff Shield, shows how biased you are.

Juventus hasn't been scoring as much as they should, big part of the reason was Quag choking, deal with it.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
The day Vucinic leaves, I'll have a smile on my face.

Giovinco and Quag should be gone before Vucinic.
I think the club will stick with Gio for few more years, specially since he's the youngest of the attacking bunch and has a home grown status for CL games.

Hopefully, the other two will be gone next summer.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm glad you only noticed the Johan Cruijff Shield, shows how biased you are.

Juventus hasn't been scoring as much as they should, big part of the reason was Quag choking, deal with it.
I was just amused that you listed it there next to actual trophies, might as well added Troffeo Berlusconi.

As for your statement, weak trolling, you know it's not true, Quag's got character, he doesn't shit his pants when CL anthem is playing.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
As for your statement, weak trolling, you know it's not true, Quag's got character, he doesn't shit his pants when CL anthem is playing.
This gets better and better, you're talking about a guy who won 9 league titles on row with serveral clubs and when it comes to CHL. It's all his fault right?

- - - Updated - - -

Ibracamello isn't only a choker, but an ugly choker too.
He is indeed ugly, but it's hard to say he is a choker when you look at his career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)