Mirko Vučinić (38 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He said "won us" as in Juve you illiterate fool :stuckup:

As for not knowing or caring about Baggio, you are indeed one insolent peasant :disagree:

It is such a shame Baggio, one of the greatest players of his generation, never got to win either a CL or WC crown :sigh: :sad:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Run along to the Gio or Marchisio thread you shit-stain :p :stuckup:
Admit it. Mirko is inconsistent and every transfer window going forward we will be getting better players. Mirko can bring us money (though no idea who would pay that much for him nowadays other than an EPL team maybe) so why not bring in a back up more consistent? Quag seems to be doing just fine. I got off the Mirko boat last season. I was tired of sitting dead in the water.

#TeamQuag

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Mirko is inconsistent, but he is also a very capable and competent forward. We need him, whether it be as a starter in certain games, or coming off the bench in others. He is most definitely the most talented and creative forward on our squad (outside of Tevez).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mirko is inconsistent, but he is also a very capable and competent forward. We need him, whether it be as a starter in certain games, or coming off the bench in others. He is most definitely the most talented and creative forward on our squad (outside of Tevez).
Giovinco is also creative and actually puts in an effort off the ball. :)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He said "won us" as in Juve you illiterate fool :stuckup:

As for not knowing or caring about Baggio, you are indeed one insolent peasant :disagree:

It is such a shame Baggio, one of the greatest players of his generation, never got to win either a CL or WC crown :sigh: :sad:
My point is that at least Zidane did lead a team to winning CL. It doesn't matter if it was Real instead of Juve as far as trophies are concerned.

Don't worry, I mean the other baggio. The short one with gypsy hair.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I remember him during 2 goals. 1 was a draw, and the other was a meaningless goal against Celtic. Did I miss anything?
At least don't be twofaced, say what you mean, not prance around here saying you would like him to perform, but if he doesn't perform he should be benched or sold. Instead rather say what you mean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)