Mirko Vučinić (30 Viewers)

FinoAllaFine

Jul 19, 2013
He did singlehandedly beat Chelsea in Stamford Bridge in the 08-09 season, the same in which we got eliminated to that same Chelsea. Then again, at the time they played Chelsea was in absolute shambles under Scolari whereas we played them under Hiddink when they turned it around.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's obvious that when Vucinic fancies it and gets a bit of room to play he has the talent to light up a competition as strong as the CL. It's the rest of the time that is the problem with him.

Apr 15, 2006
At least don't be twofaced, say what you mean, not prance around here saying you would like him to perform, but if he doesn't perform he should be benched or sold. Instead rather say what you mean.
I mean what I say. I wanted to know if he was a choker in the CL with Roma, cos he certainly wasn't an important player for us in the CL.

7-1 I think it was, might well have been the home game.
It was at the Trafford and Vucinic didn't play that game iirc.
Cool.

Apr 15, 2006
If he had played, it would have finished 7-6 at least.
Sure.

It's obvious that when Vucinic fancies it and gets a bit of room to play he has the talent to light up a competition as strong as the CL. It's the rest of the time that is the problem with him.
Precisely. And it's that "rest of the time" that the Mirko fanboys ignore. I don't think they realize how unreliable he is because of his inconsistency.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Sure.

Precisely. And it's that "rest of the time" that the Mirko fanboys ignore. I don't think they realize how unreliable he is because of his inconsistency.
Here's what I don't get here: we surpassed the 10.000 posts in this thread and if we counted who was the member that posted most so far, I bet it would have been you. Why the fuck is that? If someone posts a lot in a players thread, it's because he appreciates a player. Like those guys in Bonucci's thread, or Marchisio's thread. I bet that deep down you love this guy. Think about it.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Here's what I don't get here: we surpassed the 10.000 posts in this thread and if we counted who was the member that posted most so far, I bet it would have been you. Why the fuck is that? If someone posts a lot in a players thread, it's because he appreciates a player. Like those guys in Bonucci's thread, or Marchisio's thread. I bet that deep down you love this guy. Think about it.
Close, top three :D

Attachments

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Really, a Juve fan punching Trez below the belt for not winning Champions League? You know the guy buried all his chances to do it just like Nedved and Camoranesi when they stayed in Serie B with us and now you shit on him by comparing him to camel. I thought this was bad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFYyy7X76Z8
but you've outdone yourself this time
No, you dildo. I'm only referring to the fact that Trez was a great player too but didn't manage to win a CL neither with us, even before Calciopoli took place. That does not make the guy a choker, since he won several leagues with us.

You guys really need to understand what the term choker means.

- - - Updated - - -

What a fucking load of shit is this. Zlatan is one fucking player. Capello had Del Piero on the bench, how much more world class strikers did he need on the bench ?

Its capello who insisted playing a young world class talent despite him having issues early in his career to perform in europe.

At milan, zlatan has been pretty good in europe, and at PSG he dragged them all by himself to a title and nearly past fucking barcelona

Get your goddamn facts straight when trying to hate on players.
So fucking dumb.

Apr 15, 2006
It's quite simple really: I got more posts cos I'm involved in more arguments here than any other thread and I spend more time backing up my points. And now that I think about it, deep down I want this guy to play for Rimini, not Juve.

Close, top three :D
I bet Hustini "loves" this guy deep down too. :pado:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)