Mirko Vučinić (63 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So winning the Champions League makes you a non-choker? Even though you've won like 10 titles in last 12 years? By those parameters, do you guys know how many chokers we have out there?

Also, let's stop exaggerating. Ibra had only 1 year were his team was a favourite to win the Champions League and that was when he was with Barcelona. Ibra wasn't in Serie A during its peak and was never really a favorite with Juventus, Inter or Milan. None of those teams were really contenders. Same thing with Ajax and Paris.

I'm sorry, but if you after all these years need an explanation to why Ibra is an amazing player then you guys don't know what greatness is even if it hit you in the face.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Juve 2004/05 and 2005/06 weren't CL contenders? We had the best team in Europe, out of Milan, Liverpool, Arsenal and Barcelona that played in the finals those seasons maybe only Barca was on par with us. WC2006 how many of our players participated in that final, around 8, 10? Inter won the treble once they got rid of him.

During 2004 till now he has constantly played in big teams that participate in CL and hasn't left any mark whatsoever. Not winning CL doesn't make you a choker. Choking in Europe for years does make you one though.

His nose is pretty great though, like great canyon, it's big.

- - - Updated - - -

So does that make Trezeguet a choker?
Really, a Juve fan punching Trez below the belt for not winning Champions League? You know the guy buried all his chances to do it just like Nedved and Camoranesi when they stayed in Serie B with us and now you shit on him by comparing him to camel. I thought this was bad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFYyy7X76Z8
but you've outdone yourself this time

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Juve 2004/05 and 2005/06 weren't CL contenders? We had the best team in Europe, out of Milan, Liverpool, Arsenal and Barcelona that played in the finals those seasons maybe only Barca was on par with us. WC2006 how many of our players participated in that final, around 8, 10? Inter won the treble once they got rid of him.

Mmmm, that team of ours wasnt too great as far as i remember. Yeh we did some good runs with Capello and he even set a record in serie A, but i remember also that we played some ugly defensive football and relied a lot on Ibra. I really didnt enjoyed those years. On top of it all, Crapello had a vendetta against Del Piero and it was all more frustrating.

In fact, i have not enjoyed our football until today, since our good runs in the late 90´s until 2003. I never enjoyed the Capello´s juve TBH. And after calciopoli until Conte, we have had so many up and downs and lack of personality.

Now,with the Conte era, is the first time i feel like enjoying our football since a looooong time.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
So winning the Champions League makes you a non-choker? Even though you've won like 10 titles in last 12 years? By those parameters, do you guys know how many chokers we have out there?

Also, let's stop exaggerating. Ibra had only 1 year were his team was a favourite to win the Champions League and that was when he was with Barcelona. Ibra wasn't in Serie A during its peak and was never really a favorite with Juventus, Inter or Milan. None of those teams were really contenders. Same thing with Ajax and Paris.

I'm sorry, but if you after all these years need an explanation to why Ibra is an amazing player then you guys don't know what greatness is even if it hit you in the face.
Give up, these people are far to biased.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
2005/2006 Juventus, was called "the most balanced side in the world" by the anti-italian dutch and belgian media.

Seriously, we had the best defence, a rocksolid midfield and worldclass attack.

Its capello's failure that this team didnt got further in CL cause is was seriously good

Buffon ; zambrotta, cannavaro, thuram, idiot, nedved, emerson, vieira, cammoranesi ; zlatan/alex , trezeguet

Seriously, that was awesome. All it really needed was to get a quality rightback and future replacement for vieira who never came close to his arsenal level at juventus

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It wasn't Capello's fault, it was Zlatan. Like it has been in every club he's been in.
What a fucking load of shit is this. Zlatan is one fucking player. Capello had Del Piero on the bench, how much more world class strikers did he need on the bench ?

Its capello who insisted playing a young world class talent despite him having issues early in his career to perform in europe.

At milan, zlatan has been pretty good in europe, and at PSG he dragged them all by himself to a title and nearly past fucking barcelona

Get your goddamn facts straight when trying to hate on players.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
2005/2006 Juventus, was called "the most balanced side in the world" by the anti-italian dutch and belgian media.

Seriously, we had the best defence, a rocksolid midfield and worldclass attack.

Its capello's failure that this team didnt got further in CL cause is was seriously good

Buffon ; zambrotta, cannavaro, thuram, idiot, nedved, emerson, vieira, cammoranesi ; zlatan/alex , trezeguet

Seriously, that was awesome. All it really needed was to get a quality rightback and future replacement for vieira who never came close to his arsenal level at juventus
Yeh, maybe it was Crapello´s "Play to not lose" mentality that made tht team underperform.

I dont know why, but the emerson-Vieira partnership never amazed me. Yes yes, i know they were a wall.... but dont know.. never was my cup of tea.

Also, Del Piero was my idol, and even when i can accept the fact that Ibra was a rising star and needed more playing time... Sometimes capello went on streaks of DP benching for no reason and that really made me mad. The way we got kicked out of the CL in those 2 seasons was disgusting too.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Capello build a good reputation back in the day, but didnt transition that well.

At juve, his 4-4-2 idea was getting outdated, as the central midfielders were held back far to much.

More important, when Zlatan had a bad game, not playing del piero, is just fucking stupid

Jul 1, 2010
What a fucking load of shit is this. Zlatan is one fucking player. Capello had Del Piero on the bench, how much more world class strikers did he need on the bench ?

Its capello who insisted playing a young world class talent despite him having issues early in his career to perform in europe.

At milan, zlatan has been pretty good in europe, and at PSG he dragged them all by himself to a title and nearly past fucking barcelona

Get your goddamn facts straight when trying to hate on players.
:sergio:

W is like the biggest Zlatan fanboy around :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

lol wut. you know the year after he left, inter won the treble right? and during his time in italy, milan went to the final twice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)