Mirko Vučinić (69 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
if someone like zenit or wolfsbrug come up in january and ask for mirko then we should definatly get rid of him. buy a promising talent as our 5th choice striker plus a proper leftback and we are set and done ;)
That is offcourse well beyond retarded, and i feel sad for you now you released this utter piece of shit opinion.

Mirko Vucinic has clearly been our secondbest forward so far. I hope Llorente can overtake him, as it would mean we win in quality. However, we need to rotate, and having him as a first sub is massive.

Giving away the current starter/future quality first sub, for a 5th choise player, would offcourse severely hurt out attacking potential, and this is why this idea is disgustingly retarded as crap.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
I'm so happy we have Tevez, he is now showing us in a direct compare what Vucinic can't do.
The difference is like day and night and soon even a blind will see it.

And with a bit of luck Llorente is also going to make some headers and we all "not vucinic" lovers can get ride of this nightmare soon.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm so happy we have Tevez, he is now showing us in a direct compare what Vucinic can't do.
The difference is like day and night and soon even a blind will see it.

And with a bit of luck Llorente is also going to make some headers and we all "not vucinic" lovers can get ride of this nightmare soon.
So the guy who has been our best attacker for 2 years in a row is your nightmare?

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
So the guy who has been our best attacker for 2 years in a row is your nightmare?
Two years a go I was happy that Vucinic came to Juventus, I liked him a lot when he played for Roma.

I gave him credit but I already started in Winter 2011/12 to see that he won't get better!

He is lazy, selfish, in my eyes not a teamplayer, just remember when he pushed Marchisio away or last year when he made the last touch, taking away the goal from giovinco. He thinks he is able to dribble 2-3 players and when they disposes him he looks always around like a little child and dosn't even try to fight back.

He isn't always crap, but one good game of 4 is not good enough.

In 12/13 he made in 56 games 16 Goals, in 11/12 - 39 Games and 11 Goals
One goal every 3,5-4 Games, and there are also 3-4 Penaltys, can even score my Grandmother!

I have for him the same feelings I had at the time for Diego or Melo and I'll still make a big party in my backyard when we'll sell him but I actually think nobody will give a fuck for him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Two years a go I was happy that Vucinic came to Juventus, I liked him a lot when he played for Roma.

I gave him credit but I already started in Winter 2011/12 to see that he won't get better!

He is lazy, selfish, in my eyes not a teamplayer, just remember when he pushed Marchisio away or last year when he made the last touch, taking away the goal from giovinco. He thinks he is able to dribble 2-3 players and when they disposes him he looks always around like a little child and dosn't even try to fight back.

One goal every 3,5-4 Games, and there are also 3-4 Penaltys, can even score my Grandmother!

I have for him the same feelings I had at the time for Diego or Melo and I'll still make a big party in my backyard when we'll sell him but I actually think nobody will give a fuck for him.
Its time to stop posting, and have a wank.

When you are done, please read up onto the many tactical analyses of the playstyle of vucinic, explaining peasant noobs like you why vucinic has been the most important forward ever since he got here.
Even when he doesnt play well, what he does for the team, the connection, all those things.

While you are at it, have another wank. You need it clearly.

When you are done with that, perhaps watch our fucking games this year, read up about preseason and see how untill the previous game, vucinic has been clearly our secondbest forward, and had an excellent start to the campaign.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

We all know he's inconsistent, but those numbers you posted further prove that he was integral part of our team and biggest offensive threat. He scored 2 penalties btw, not that it would change your mind and also had significant number of assists. In that pecking order he was 2nd or 3rd. For a SS those stats are relatively good and if you managed to see occasional game or two, you could have seen other aspects of his game, like clever flicks for instance, or participating in build up of our actions and general impact on the game flow. Of course when on form, but in spite of that limitation he still managed to achieve all that.

- - - Updated - - -

Its time to stop posting, and have a wank.

When you are done, please read up onto the many tactical analyses of the playstyle of vucinic, explaining peasant noobs like you why vucinic has been the most important forward ever since he got here.
Even when he doesnt play well, what he does for the team, the connection, all those things.

While you are at it, have another wank. You need it clearly.

When you are done with that, perhaps watch our fucking games this year, read up about preseason and see how untill the previous game, vucinic has been clearly our secondbest forward, and had an excellent start to the campaign.
:rofl: :rofl:Pure gold.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
Well, time will show... as I said I'm happy that we have Tevez now, he is going to solve this problem for us.

Then I'll go take my two wanks now, like Mr. Football Expert suggested, it will sure raise the level.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I see no reason to sell him, or replace him. When his contract runs out, we can buy someone new, or hopefully someone we currently have will have developed enough to take over.

I see the summer of 2015 as another in which we will need to revamp our attack.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I see no reason to sell him, or replace him. When his contract runs out, we can buy someone new, or hopefully someone we currently have will have developed enough to take over.

I see the summer of 2015 as another in which we will need to revamp our attack.
Sell. Even Quag offers more consistency coming off the bench.

Mirko will be a bench player soon enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)