Mirko Vučinić (42 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
good game from Mirko, will be interesting to see how he continues in this role alongside Tevez.
I honestly think he can only get better. The thing with Mirko is if he's clicking offensively and having fun "expressing himself", he is just so much more motivated. I saw him tracking back at 4-0 FFS. He looked great to me.

Llorente should be fearing his spot because a motivated Mirko is a better player IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I honestly think he can only get better. The thing with Mirko is if he's clicking offensively and having fun "expressing himself", he is just so much more motivated. I saw him tracking back at 4-0 FFS. He looked great to me.

Llorente should be fearing his spot because a motivated Mirko is a better player IMO.
:tup:

The last time I saw Mirko as motivated as he was yesterday it was in the 11/12 coppa game vs Milan, which finished with:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Last time I've seen Mirko running that much was 2 years ago. Little competition is really working in everyone's interest here. I secretly hope to see Mirko-Llorente-Tevez in some games. Maybe if Pirlo needs to be rested and we can field Marchisio-Pogba-Vidal to give more solidity to a back line we could see all 3 of them in action.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn Nzoric beat me to it. :)
We're thinking of the same game.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Like i said before, Tevez will up the game of all our forwards.... not onlñy because he will generate more space for everyone... but because he will make everyone try harder to earn spots.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
the 'move' was Pogba to Vidal, then Vidal to Pogba, then Pogba to Tevez.

Vucinic had precious little, if anything to do with it.
He moved wide to create the space, received the ball from deep and played a good pass to Vidal. I would say he was involved in building that attack.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why dont we go all the way back to the passes from the defense in this case?

in this sort of buildup three thing matter. the opening pass, the assist and the finish.

stop making it sound like he was anything but the mediocre player he is

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I love Vucinic but lets be a real, that pass was a standard lateral pass outside of the penalty area that you see all the time during the games.

But I don't agree with all the negativity though, I think he worked very hard today which is not something we usually see Vucinic do.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I love Vucinic but lets be a real, that pass was a standard lateral pass outside of the penalty area that you see all the time during the games.

But I don't agree with all the negativity though, I think he worked very hard today which is not something we usually see Vucinic do.
Of course; for instance we saw it all the time today. The times where Vidal had space to run in right outside the box was just too numerous to count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)