Mirko Vučinić (12 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lion style trolling isnt your thing pedercino :D
I'm not even trolling.

Aaron has the iron fist, but doesn't know how to use it. If you were ever infracted by him, you'll know what I'm talking about. JJ lacks an iron fist. Kate...frankly, I haven't noticed her moderate a football related thread. They made her a moderator, despite knowing that she doesn't even visit the football threads, bar Buffon's.
You'd have been a better option. You wouldn't hesitate to warn or ban a member, but you weren't gonna do it for absolutely no reason, the way Aaron does it (or at least used to do. Long time since he warned me or banned me).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not even trolling.

Aaron has the iron fist, but doesn't know how to use it. If you were ever infracted by him, you'll know what I'm talking about. JJ lacks an iron fist. Kate...frankly, I haven't noticed her moderate a football related thread. They made her a moderator, despite knowing that she doesn't even visit the football threads, bar Buffon's.
You'd have been a better option. You wouldn't hesitate to warn or ban a member, but you weren't gonna do it for absolutely no reason, the way Aaron does it (or at least used to do. Long time since he warned me or banned me).
If you are being serious :D Current mods are easily best mods since I started being a regular, and I say this mainly due to Aaron :D (havent noticed JJ or Kate either, but not necessarily a bad thing) Btw, I have like 4-5 infractions/warning from him, and like it because they were all for a good reason :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If you are being serious :D Current mods are easily best mods since I started being a regular, and I say this mainly due to Aaron :D (havent noticed JJ or Kate either, but not necessarily a bad thing) Btw, I have like 4-5 infractions/warning from him, and like it because they were all for a good reason :p
The man banned me in February 2013, for something I allegedly did in August 2011.

Come on! :lol:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
The Jerry Springer slash Judge Judy part of the forum, yeah, whats not to miss :p
Well, at least you had some good trolling in that thread. Nowadays it's just trolling everywhere, and it's not even good trolling, but Lion's repetitive bullshit. 1 out of 100 Lion attempts is close to funny. I'd permaban him if I were a mod.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fair enough? I mean, I suppose I technically understand that a lot of pussy, immature people with anger issues do spend a lot of their time being internet tough guys, insulting people from behind their screen, trying to make themselves look cool, or feel better about themselves, etc. I mean, it's true that there are lots of people like that out there. So is that how your logic runs?

I still don't understand all the hate directed at a guy like Giovinco. We paid around 7M for a player who is going to be a good option off the bench, hasn't complained about anything, and has only played one year under Conte. All of that, and we won another Scudetto. Plus he's Juventino. Our attack looks great right now, our spoiled fanbase needs to chill the fuck out.

People need to just get over the fact that he's not the next ADP, and support him - because, as you mentioned in another post, our club has a difficult season coming up, and all of the players need our support.

Here are two things that are true: the general online tone does reach the players (I'm not up for this particular argument at the moment, but the players don't live in a vacuum, and neither do many of the sheeple fans - welcome to our contemporary, internet/media addicted society), and it's against forum rules to insult Juventus' players (although it would look really uncool for me to say so - but it does get old logging on to this site wanting to read some thoughts on footy, and be inundated with all these fucking retarded little fanboy wars, where people are insulting our own fucking players).
I'm only going against giovinco, because of the comments he made against juventus.
And hustini, who is the reason of 80% of his haters :p

I think giovinco would be a good situational bench player, for counterattacking a lead. like against chelsea

Just never let him do anything else

Apr 15, 2006
One poor game is proving your point. Come on man! Stop with nonsense!
The point was that he was useless against Roma, which you refuted by accusing me of trolling. I provided the proof, and you didn't refute it. Therefore my point that he was useless against Roma stands. I don't see how that's non sense.

Also, Mirko was useless in the CL, except for getting us 1 point. Surely you won't call that non sense too.

Right?

Some people need to be banned from Quag's, Matri's and Mirko's thread ASAP.
None of these threads is readable in the last 2 months.

Just take Sheik out of this thread, take the Matri group out of Quag's thread and the Quagy group out of Matri's thread.
Just in case, ban them all from Giovinco's thread.

This needs to be seriously considered, mods.
If the mods actually manage to do that and put an end to the constant bickering in the Gio and Quags thread, then I'll be very happy.

What would truly make me happy is to see Vucinic leave Juve. I GENUINELY dislike the guy and would parade naked around my streets if he was sold in this transfer period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)