Mirko Vučinić (11 Viewers)

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
And I thought Sheik couldn't be even more biased towards Mirko.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the most retarded thing I've heard in my life.
Well there are lots of other jobs where you are constantly exposed to things that are lot worse then some fans insulting you while you make great amounts of money.He needs to stop being pussy, on my job I go through lot worse things and have to be quiet and not whining.

Buy on AliExpress.com

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
So you assume, each person has the same tolerance to that crap, and the same patience "cause he's payd more" ?
Yes, you are paid more so you should be more of a professional and more of a example.He needs to understand that he represents the club and he should behave in certain way, while he is paid a lot more for a lot less dangerous and less hard job that many others.

p.s. Imagine that you are working in the bank and there is a rude customer and your reaction to his rudeness is "go fuck yourself", I wonder how long you would be working at the bank.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yes, you are paid more so you should be more of a professional and more of a example.He needs to understand that he represents the club and he should behave in certain way, while he is paid a lot more for a lot less dangerous and less hard job that many others.

p.s. Imagine that you are working in the bank and there is a rude customer and your reaction to his rudeness is "go fuck yourself", I wonder how long you would be working at the bank.
A football player is entirely payed for his prestations on the field, not off it. the club just hopes its "okay".

A bank employee his second most important tast, is be professional carrying the image of the bank itself.

Sure, players like balotelli, they are a bit TO far for some teams, but vucinic did nothing wrong

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You must be totally oblivious to his poor performance during his time here. Vucinic isn't a saint.
No I'm quite aware of his limitations. Never said he was perfect but out of other options we had upfront Vucinic was the one who contributed the most. Not just goals and assists but sometimes a clever flick from him was enough to create space for dangerous attack.

His biggest flaw. Inconsistency.

- - - Updated - - -

i would choos giovinco ahead of vucinic.

he's more professional and works harder
:lol:
The best troll ever.

Apr 15, 2006
Vucinic was much better then the rest combined. fact.
It's statements like these that make me speak out against Vucinic even more.

No I'm quite aware of his limitations. Never said he was perfect but out of other options we had upfront Vucinic was the one who contributed the most. Not just goals and assists but sometimes a clever flick from him was enough to create space for dangerous attack.

His biggest flaw. Inconsistency.
And I'm saying that his flaws won't change for the better anytime soon, Doofus!

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Change? He never did it in season. You're talking like there is some pattern of bad behavior here. Leave it man.
Ummm ...I believe he did that once against some curva sud fans last season (I think it was the game against merda, not sure though). Waiting for a corner, he overheard some insults, went to start a row but Matri said something to him and pushed him away.

He's just that arrogant. Add his lazy ass to it, and you've got recipe for disaster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)