Mirko Vučinić (40 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Here are two things that are true: the general online tone does reach the players (I'm not up for this particular argument at the moment, but the players don't live in a vacuum, and neither do many of the sheeple fans - welcome to our contemporary, internet/media addicted society), and it's against forum rules to insult Juventus' players (although it would look really uncool for me to say so - but it does get old logging on to this site wanting to read some thoughts on footy, and be inundated with all these fucking retarded little fanboy wars, where people are insulting our own fucking players).
On spot.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
How do you know that the fan spends any money on Juve (tickets, merchandise, etc.) for him to be contributing to Mirko's salary?
Educated guess. If I can contribute to Juve while I'm thousands of kilometers away from Turin, surely someone who went through the trouble of going to Chatillon would've contributed to Juve at some point in his life.

Regardless, I think that's no way for a personal footballer to behave. And it's ridiculous that his fanboys are brushing it off. Had Giovinco or Quags reacted in the same way, the forum would've gone crazy!

What performance man? We are far away from any game. The fan was being complete moron. If he thinks paying for entering ticket gives him the automatic right to verbally abuse someone than screw him. He can take that money elsewhere.

Vucinic responded to a fan. Big deal. Get over it. I don't think you were this worked up when Giovinco this spring upon exiting the game went to Curva and said a few things. They were picking on him the whole game.
It IS a big deal! If Giovinco responded to them in a rude/negative way then shame on him too. But don't you dare dismiss Mirko's behaviour. That's just bullshit!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It IS a big deal! If Giovinco responded to them in a rude/negative way then shame on him too. But don't you dare dismiss Mirko's behaviour. That's just bullshit!
It's pretty much big deal only to you. The whole incident was quickly forgotten. Mirko after that approached fans and got a round of applause.
Talk about his sale was really unnecessary.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Load of nothing really.

I suppose you could say that his character is a weakness in this sort of situation, but if fans are shouting dumb shit, perhaps trying to be funny or impress their friends, then a player isn't completely obliged to ignore it. It obviously makes more sense to, but then we don't know what was said.

Apr 15, 2006
So from the story being that the fan insulted Vucinic and he arguing and walking off, you turn into the fan complaining and Vucinic insulting him.
He should've ignored it and focused on playing the game. As silly as it is to complain about a player during pre season training, it's even sillier for the player to actually respond. And if Mirko's gonna react this way in pre season, how's he gonna be during the rest of this season?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Just been reading the coments on VS and I don't see anyone blaming Mirko. Most fans agree that fan was out of line.

Che demente.
si meritano grygera,amauri,iaquinta,melo,mellberg,andrade e tiago sta gente qui
solo un genio può pagare per andare lì ad insultare i giocatori.
certi tifosi sono senza vergogna
Somehow only people here make a big deal out of it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He should've ignored it and focused on playing the game. As silly as it is to complain about a player during pre season training, it's even sillier for the player to actually respond. And if Mirko's gonna react this way in pre season, how's he gonna be during the rest of this season?
Lol, your gross bias has been busted. Give up.

As to the bolded: are you expecting a sudden change of character from the Vucinic we've been watching all the years? Because of this petty story from the bored sports media in off-season?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We need [MENTION]Hustiny[/MENTION] in here. Explaining how it feels when a customer comes by, thinking they can treath you like shit cause they are purchasing from your store. its disgusting.

That fan, is disgusting. vent it in the pub, in the kitchen, on a forum, but not in his face ffs. We have no players fighting, lets not provoke it to happen.

And seriously, what did Mirko do ? Went to a fan that insulted him, had an argument, and went off. He was not out of line, just hurt cause you know

HE'S A HUMAN

seriously.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Top profesional football players are payed beyond reason, so they just need to shut the fuck up and earn that money.
Sorry man, thats retarded .

When i go to a friend to play some fifa, we used to mock this kind of quotes all the time.

"what, he's injured ? broken collar bone ? for fucks sake, how much are we paying him ? do you know how many firefighters you can pay with that ?"
"Why is his staminabar running empty ? does he needs another payrise or what ?"

Its fun really

Apr 15, 2006
Lol, your gross bias has been busted. Give up.

As to the bolded: are you expecting a sudden change of character from the Vucinic we've been watching all the years? Because of this petty story from the bored sports media in off-season?
I doubt he'll change. But it's ridiculous to brush it off like nothing happened!

And I thought Sheik couldn't be even more biased towards Mirko.
Oh yes, the bias is strong with this one!

We need [MENTION]Hustiny[/MENTION] in here. Explaining how it feels when a customer comes by, thinking they can treath you like shit cause they are purchasing from your store. its disgusting.

That fan, is disgusting. vent it in the pub, in the kitchen, on a forum, but not in his face ffs. We have no players fighting, lets not provoke it to happen.

And seriously, what did Mirko do ? Went to a fan that insulted him, had an argument, and went off. He was not out of line, just hurt cause you know

HE'S A HUMAN

seriously.
I'm sorry, but was that fan an alien from Mars? Did I miss a memo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)