Mirko Vučinić (10 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Now you're just trolling.
Ok, prove me wrong. How useful was he against Roma? 0 goals, 0 assists, subbed off in the 56th minute. Whole lotta fail!

it takes more then a season to find a bad vucinic game ?
I merely mentioned the most memorable one. He was useless in the CL too. Just got us 1 point.

But even if he was the top scorer, it doesn't excuse him from behaving the way he did. So it's irrelevant.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sheik, I like you, but please just shut the fuck up.

Fair enough? I mean, I suppose I technically understand that a lot of pussy, immature people with anger issues do spend a lot of their time being internet tough guys, insulting people from behind their screen, trying to make themselves look cool, or feel better about themselves, etc. I mean, it's true that there are lots of people like that out there. So is that how your logic runs?

I still don't understand all the hate directed at a guy like Giovinco. We paid around 7M for a player who is going to be a good option off the bench, hasn't complained about anything, and has only played one year under Conte. All of that, and we won another Scudetto. Plus he's Juventino. Our attack looks great right now, our spoiled fanbase needs to chill the fuck out.

People need to just get over the fact that he's not the next ADP, and support him - because, as you mentioned in another post, our club has a difficult season coming up, and all of the players need our support.

Here are two things that are true: the general online tone does reach the players (I'm not up for this particular argument at the moment, but the players don't live in a vacuum, and neither do many of the sheeple fans - welcome to our contemporary, internet/media addicted society), and it's against forum rules to insult Juventus' players (although it would look really uncool for me to say so - but it does get old logging on to this site wanting to read some thoughts on footy, and be inundated with all these fucking retarded little fanboy wars, where people are insulting our own fucking players).

:tup: :tup: :tup:

So many fucking sheeple morons in this place, its unreal. Repeating the same immature BS nonstop, one thing to critique, but to go such childish extremes ad infinitum, and add zero debate-worthy material, it got old ages ago. Fanboy wars is mild way to put it. Frigging halfwits sideshow marathon.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Some people need to be banned from Quag's, Matri's and Mirko's thread ASAP.
None of these threads is readable in the last 2 months.

Just take Sheik out of this thread, take the Matri group out of Quag's thread and the Quagy group out of Matri's thread.
Just in case, ban them all from Giovinco's thread.

This needs to be seriously considered, mods.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Just take Sheik out of this thread, take the Matri group out of Quag's thread and the Quagy group out of Matri's thread.

This is no joke, I avoid almost all player threads except in few cases because of this nonsense. There is no cure to being clique biased high school divas like these morons tend to be, but it would be a start.

P.S Except Jem, he is actually funny in his bandwagoning.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010

Since it's off season, lock them all up.

AND since we're going this way, it'd be time to know what the administration of Juventuz and the mod team want of this forum and enforce the rules consequently. Do people want a quality forum, with content? Doesn't mean we should forbid joking and all, quite the opposite, but when it becomes the main goal of the forum there's a problem. I like messing around, no secret there, but problem is, it makes me feel sometimes like giving up sharing my opinion and continuing in that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)