Mirko Vučinić (67 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
He carried our attack, unlike pathetic useless cancerboyvinco, matri who might score in a while, or quag who sometimes scores but offers the team nothing.

Vucinic is still a human, the fan should have shut the fuck up. i hope he got lynched by the faithfull on his way out
Yes, Vucinic was the only forward who did anything worthy last season. All our other forwards were duds! :lol:

Why are you laughing Sheik? Vucinic indeed was the one carrying out attack. Only player we had till now capable of doing that. His immediate impact was evident in quite a few games last season. Or you think Quag, Matri or Gio were more fundamental for our achievements?
Laughing at how Vucinic fans love to overrate him.

The only one I'd call "fundamental" last season is Vidal. Our forwards weren't spectacular, but they made important contributions. Yes, I mean Gio, Matri and Quags too. Only a biased retard would dismiss their contributions as useless!

perhaps some of our fans werent asshole douchebag faggots, insulting players when training a preseason.

for fucks sake we are preparing a difficult season ahead, GOOD IDEA TO GET ON THE NERVES OF A PLAYER
You know what's a better idea? Keeping a player in the team who loses his mind when 1 fan said something negative about him during PRE SEASON TRAINING! I can only imagine how he'll be during the rest of the season. Bigger drama queen than Cassano, probably!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

The only one I'd call "fundamental" last season is Vidal. Our forwards weren't spectacular, but they made important contributions. Yes, I mean Gio, Matri and Quags too. Only a biased retard would dismiss their contributions as useless!
Vidal was our overall best player. You're right about that. Vucinic on the other hand was fundamental for our attack. 10 goals, similar number of assists and influence on the game flow (remember vs Cagliari how badly we struggled to create anything or Lazio game and 2 penalties procured, etc...) had made his contribution the most valuable out of all our forwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Takes more balls to insult him to his face than on a forum.
I don't recall doing it here either. If you think "princess" is insulting than it's your problem.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yes, Vucinic was the only forward who did anything worthy last season. All our other forwards were duds! :lol:

You know what's a better idea? Keeping a player in the team who loses his mind when 1 fan said something negative about him during PRE SEASON TRAINING! I can only imagine how he'll be during the rest of the season. Bigger drama queen than Cassano, probably!
Vucinic was so important, with an achilles injury, he was still forced to play, cause the rest of the team, and mostly cancerboy, couldnt kick a dent in a pack of sugar without him.

Vucinic, effectively was the achilles of the team

That's because you're not big.
I never said i was

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Vucinic was so important, with an achilles injury, he was still forced to play, cause the rest of the team, and mostly cancerboy, couldnt kick a dent in a pack of sugar without him.

It was evident to us Zach who watched Juve week by week.

Apr 15, 2006
Vidal was our overall best player. You're right about that. Vucinic on the other hand was fundamental for our attack. 10 goals, similar number of assists and influence on the game flow (remember vs Cagliari how badly we struggled to create anything or Lazio game and 2 penalties procured, etc...) had made his contribution the most valuable out of all our forwards.
And all of this is somehow supposed to absolve him of acting unprofessional?

Quagliarella was our most valuable forward in the CL. But that didn't stop anyone from criticizing him when that incident with Angelo.

Sure.

I have the impression, most anti vucinic people (who are closet giovinco fans) watch the games with a turd in front of their eyes
I even have a name for that piece of turd: Mirko.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And all of this is somehow supposed to absolve him of acting unprofessional?

Quagliarella was our most valuable forward in the CL. But that didn't stop anyone from criticizing him when that incident with Angelo.
Incident with assistant coach is the same as arguing with a random fan who by the way was acting like a complete douche? Come on man don't be silly.

Apr 15, 2006
Incident with assistant coach is the same as arguing with a random fan who by the way was acting like a complete douche? Come on man don't be silly.
"Complete douche"? If complaining about a players' performance counts as being a complete douche, then this forum is full of complete douches!

The point is that Vucinic behaved unprofessionally by responding to that fan. A fan who indirectly pays his salary. Mirko should know better to ignore him and focus on training.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
"Complete douche"? If complaining about a players' performance counts as being a complete douche, then this forum is full of complete douches!

The point is that Vucinic behaved unprofessionally by responding to that fan. A fan who indirectly pays his salary. Mirko should know better to ignore him and focus on training.
How do you know that the fan spends any money on Juve (tickets, merchandise, etc.) for him to be contributing to Mirko's salary?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

What performance man? We are far away from any game. The fan was being complete moron. If he thinks paying for entering ticket gives him the automatic right to verbally abuse someone than screw him. He can take that money elsewhere.

Vucinic responded to a fan. Big deal. Get over it. I don't think you were this worked up when Giovinco this spring upon exiting the game went to Curva and said a few things. They were picking on him the whole game.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I'm not going to a training and insult giovinco in his face. This is just a forum, going to a training can actually get an interaction
Fair enough? I mean, I suppose I technically understand that a lot of pussy, immature people with anger issues do spend a lot of their time being internet tough guys, insulting people from behind their screen, trying to make themselves look cool, or feel better about themselves, etc. I mean, it's true that there are lots of people like that out there. So is that how your logic runs?

I still don't understand all the hate directed at a guy like Giovinco. We paid around 7M for a player who is going to be a good option off the bench, hasn't complained about anything, and has only played one year under Conte. All of that, and we won another Scudetto. Plus he's Juventino. Our attack looks great right now, our spoiled fanbase needs to chill the fuck out.

People need to just get over the fact that he's not the next ADP, and support him - because, as you mentioned in another post, our club has a difficult season coming up, and all of the players need our support.

Here are two things that are true: the general online tone does reach the players (I'm not up for this particular argument at the moment, but the players don't live in a vacuum, and neither do many of the sheeple fans - welcome to our contemporary, internet/media addicted society), and it's against forum rules to insult Juventus' players (although it would look really uncool for me to say so - but it does get old logging on to this site wanting to read some thoughts on footy, and be inundated with all these fucking retarded little fanboy wars, where people are insulting our own fucking players).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)