Mirko Vučinić (52 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Beppe is offcourse not selling vucinic, as we need a quality first substitute.

our team would dramatically weaken if we sold vucinic, without getting a replacement, wich we wont

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Doesn't matter. As a Juventus player, he needs to behave more respectfully. Insulting a fan is as bad as insulting the coach. This guy is wise than Osvaldo. He needs to be sold!
Fuck Osvaldo and the fan who comes to watch his team train but instead starts insulting them. I hope he dies of cancer.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I hope the guy gets terminal cancer, somehow survives by a miracle. The second he steps out of the hospital i hope the burning remains of a satelite crash directly into his face.
I thought you would say hit by the bus but this one is better. :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why the fuck are people crapping over Vucinic ?

A fan insulted him, not otherwise. He went at him and ague'd, then went off.

The fucking fan should behave when watching his team train, have some fucking respect for a player carrying our attack EVER SINCE HE GOT HERE

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I hope the guy gets terminal cancer, then somehow survives by a miracle. The second he steps out of the hospital i hope the burning remains of a satelite crashes directly into his face.
Hoping someone dies or gets an illness is the lowest of the low. Congrats for having no class and no spine, you're a terrible human being.

Apr 15, 2006
Why the fuck are people crapping over Vucinic ?

A fan insulted him, not otherwise. He went at him and ague'd, then went off.

The fucking fan should behave when watching his team train, have some fucking respect for a player carrying our attack EVER SINCE HE GOT HERE
"Carrying our attack"? :rofl:

This is NO WAY for a professional footballer to behave. He takes home the money that these "fucking fans" pay ffs! This guy had clear behavioral issues. Only a matter of time till he goes full retard.

He's served us well, but it's time for him to get outta here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)