Mirko Vučinić (98 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Only player on the field who knows how control a ball and go 1-on-1. Bayern knew that and it made it easy for them to keep tabs on Vuci.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So that's how you deal with it. Knight Templar. My arse.
I wasnt trolling in quags thread and yet you called me a retarded bitch, this dimwit is blatantly trolling in here, probably bevajse hes trying to make quags short comings good by talking the only quality we have into the dirt.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I wasnt trolling in quags thread and yet you called me a retarded bitch, this dimwit is blatantly trolling in here, probably bevajse hes trying to make quags short comings good by talking the only quality we have into the dirt.
And Klin wasn't trolling? what the fuck are you on about?? I think the whole team sucked. Am I wrong to say we shouldn't blame individuals? Did I come here to slack Vucinic!? No. I didn't. Our play. Our mentality, everything let us down. That was my point, when you took off on an irrelevant tangent about me giving shit to other players when I didn't do that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Am I the only one who is tired of this "my favorite player is better than your favorite player" bullshit? Seriously. It's getting old.
I'm seriously thinking the mods need to come up with some new forms of infractions just for this baby shit.

Some people aren't grown up enough to emotionally cope with losing, so they need objects on the team to take down to make their pitiful lives feel better. :andyandbarcelona:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm seriously thinking the mods need to come up with some new forms of infractions just for this baby shit.

Some people aren't grown up enough to emotionally cope with losing, so they need objects on the team to take down to make their pitiful lives feel better. :andyandbarcelona:

we all know the main culprits, just ban a couple and set the example methinks

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not when your Conte using Asamoah and lichtensteiner in a 352.

Some mad folks in this thread today.

Chuck Norris in the closet. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)