Mirko Vučinić (13 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wouldn't be opposed to new mods. Kyle, Matt, Hustini, and I would clean this place up. Need some forward thinking mofos up on this bitch.
We would be a terrible mod team. Four names and not even one asshole among us.

The forum would lack the sometimes necessary order.

http://juvemania.it/conte-difende-i-suoi-nessun-rimpianto-vucinic-il-nostro-genio/

Conte about Vucinic: "Vucinic is the most talented element in our squad. He can be decisive in attack at any moment, with some play that is a stroke of a genius. And that is why I keep trusting him/using him. There are moments when he has unconvincing performances, but I have such strong faith in Mirko and I believe he can be crucial. We really can't afford to discuss a player like Vucinic. I used to be a football player and I know just how much difference a player can make"

Looking forward to seeing you replace Conte on our bench, Andy.
We have nothing to worry about. All the bitching here is irrelevant so long as Conte knows the value of Mirko.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What Matt said. And even if Vucinic is the most talented player we have, it doesn't mean much. I agree but it's only because we're lacking firepower.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Fellas, give it a break. Its not a rivalry any more, so there is no need to smear the midget in here.

Gio will play when Vooch is injured or having a really bad day, no need to insult him more. Remember he came to the club wanting #10 and a phone call from Capitano? Hasnt he suffered enough defeat now that giaccherini is his closest rival in the squad?

May 22, 2007
One of them should not be in this squad.
:D

I think both will remain for at least one more season. Objective is to better things.

Goddamnit, talk about Giovinco in the Giovinco thread and Vucinic in his thread. When one sucks you really don't need to compare them. Okayyy, Mirko is the best forward we have, however his last game was nauseating and it has nothing to do with the midget.
He is oblivious and will rabbit on forever, don't get your hopes up.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Last season:
Matchday 3: Siena - Juve 0-1 (Matri)
Matchday 8: Juventus - Genoa 2-2 (Matri x2)
Matchday 9: Juventus - Fiorentina 2-1 (Matri)
Matchday 11 (Napoli), 17 (Lecce), 20 (Udinese), 25 (Milan)

I'd say those are the games where Matri's decisiveness is out of the question. There were obviously other games where he was good or decent as well.
From Late Feb til the end of the season Conte inextricably dropped him for Borriello.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)