Mirko Vučinić (94 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's because Mirko tends to repeat his pathetic attitude. You are biased. It's ok if it's Roman but Mirko is not worth it. His good days are neither frequent enough nor decisive enough to warrant these kinds of performances. A real competitive Juve need to drastically improve its attacking department. Vucinic would be a decent squad player then.

Knee jerking? I'm not worried about the team as a whole because we are most probably going to win the league again, and quite easily too, but our forwards are plain terrible. It's not only this game, our attacking line is obviously the weakest link of this team and make the least contribution to our game.

vooch was plenty decisive in the title run last year, i still believe he offers a lot to this team and i guess conte has the same bias in seeing his good outweighing his bad

- - - Updated - - -

I don't give a rats ass about how much he earns. We deserve much better than this mediocre Montenegrin.

Get used to him? I'd rather get used to being raped in the ass than watching this scumbag play for us.

you really did go full retard

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Focus on Sheiks posts all you like, but as usual its just another night of excusing Vucinic being utterly terrible out there for an hour before he had to subbed out. The very fact Matri stayed on the pitch and he didnt says enough.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Focus on Sheiks posts all you like, but as usual its just another night of excusing Vucinic being utterly terrible out there for an hour before he had to subbed out. The very fact Matri stayed on the pitch and he didnt says enough.
The problem here is Sheik's not in here to complain about Vucinic's performance today but every day regardless of his performance. He just doesn't like the guy.

Yes he sucked today but he's the type of player who'll have an amazing game tomorrow. Luckily for us they're not too far in between. Neither Matri, Gio, Quag, or Anelka will be decisive in winning us a Scudetto but he will.

Therefore, in the end nothing changes; Vucinic is the best striker we have and creates the most.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The problem here is Sheik's not in here to complain about Vucinic's performance today but every day regardless of his performance. He just doesn't like the guy.

Yes he sucked today but he's the type of player who'll have an amazing game tomorrow. Luckily for us they're not too far in between. Neither Matri, Gio, Quag, or Anelka will be decisive in winning us a Scudetto but he will.

Therefore, in the end nothing changes; Vucinic is the best striker we have and creates the most.
To be honest his so called amazing games have been few and far between this season.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I used to think Vucinic was our most dangerous striker, he might be, but he's also the most useless of them all as well. His turnovers ruin our play. Low percentage stuff only works in a team like Barca where you have a lot of the ball. The people who defend him just don't know what they're talking about, and this comes from a guy who loves creativity.

- - - Updated - - -

One of the worst if not the worst match since he joined us.

He was so cut off and didn't even try to do anything about it. Horrible.
Come on now, he's had several games exactly fuucking like this.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to see some stats on that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Im the most reasonable member on this forum so hear me all.... Vucinic had a very bad game yesterday, but what is important to understand is that the whole team was bad yesterday so you cant really judge him. When we win we win as a team so, by default, when we loose we loose as a team. Conte needs to talk to all the players from yesterday not just vucinic or giovinco or matri.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He may suck ass for 80 mins but you KNOW he will make it count when it matters.

cant say the same for Schmiegel.
So it didn't matter yesterday? I agree he's the most talented of the lot. But this season especially he has been way more annoying than usual.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Im the most reasonable member on this forum so hear me all.... Vucinic had a very bad game yesterday, but what is important to understand is that the whole team was bad yesterday so you cant really judge him. When we win we win as a team so, by default, when we loose we loose as a team. Conte needs to talk to all the players from yesterday not just vucinic or giovinco or matri.

@Cronios, watch and learn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)