Mirko Vučinić (96 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This is the Schrödinger equation. Something about quantum mechanics:

I have no idea what it means, but I think it makes sense to someone who's familiar with modern physics. So, don't try to talk to me about quantum mechanics, because I know shit about it.

Then again, why are you replying to Sheik when he says something football related? He has no idea what he's talking about and whatever he says makes no sense to someone who knows football. Why do you talk football with someone who knows shit about it?

To finish the post the way I started it, I'll use Sheik's football equation:

:lol:

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
How people here highly rate Vucinic is beyond me! Yes he is talented and yes he can produce a killer pass and has scored some nice goals....

But Juve has always been known for having players with high work ethics and determination...HE HAS NEITHER!

He loses the ball and then strolls around instead of trying to retain it or pressure the other team..he tries the hard pass way too often and then complains at his teammates way too much

He is a great player to have in a rotation, but he is no where in the same league as the likes of Cavani,Suarez,Van Persie,Ibrahimovic,Messi,Cristiano,Falcao,Lewandowski etc....

I really do not like him because it is so obvious he thinks he is so much better than what he is, when in reality he is above average by a very slender margin at best!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
My man

I'm looking forward to visiting this thread in May. We'll organize a small party, where chosen few will be invited, and we will wave to those who'll watch us from the windows.
Just like last May :touched:

@YasoR17, [mention]X[/mention], @Nzoric, @Zacheryah, @Zé Tahir

For some reason it doesn't show that I mentioned X (Deneb). He's also getting a VIP seat.

Apr 15, 2006
Yet you cream yourself thinking about garbage like Giaccherini.

I'd like an improvement on Vucinic but he's currently the best we've got.
Trying having an argument with me without bringing up Giaccherini. I dare you. I double dare you.

Vucinic is not the best we've got. He's an average striker at best. His finishing is no better than Giovinco's. And he gets dispossessed too easily. He's been dispossessed the highest number of times in our team this season. If Giovinco sucks at finishing chances, then Vucinic sucks at creating opportunities cos he loses the ball to often. Someone who cannot even hold on to possession properly cannot be considered best at all. Bendtner held possession better than Vucinic. That's how terrible he is!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Trying having an argument with me without bringing up Giaccherini. I dare you. I double dare you.

Vucinic is not the best we've got. He's an average striker at best. His finishing is no better than Giovinco's. And he gets dispossessed too easily. He's been dispossessed the highest number of times in our team this season. If Giovinco sucks at finishing chances, then Vucinic sucks at creating opportunities cos he loses the ball to often. Someone who cannot even hold on to possession properly cannot be considered best at all. Bendtner held possession better than Vucinic. That's how terrible he is!

there is no way you watch our games

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Wow

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Fripp would be ashamed. :disagree:

Jul 1, 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)