Mirko Vučinić (68 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Oh please, it's the same for almost everyone in the team today. Lazio were pressing each and every player. Yet you people demonise Giovinco yet defend him like he's Del Piero.

He's equally to blame for our miserable forwards situation. He's incredibly mediocre for Juve's standards!
the diffrence betwee, vucinic and giovinco, is about the same as between Del Piero and paladino

Buy on AliExpress.com

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He is our best striker, and we can't afford to lose him, because there is nobody else to count on upfront. The guy creates alot for his team mates, but there is nothing he can do if they have bad last touch.

Apr 15, 2006
the diffrence betwee, vucinic and giovinco, is about the same as between Del Piero and paladino
More like Bojinov and Palladino. It's an insult to Del Piero to compare him with likes of Vucinic.

He is our best striker, and we can't afford to lose him, because there is nobody else to count on upfront. The guy creates alot for his team mates, but there is nothing he can do if they have bad last touch.
That says a lot about our attackers. When someone as pathetic as Vucinic is considered out best. He needs to be sold along with every other striker we have. He deserves to be our ballboy at best. Nowhere near Juventus material.

I'd rather bring back Iaquinta than play this motherfucker!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Have you ever thought that these kinds of silly comments made by you, nzoric and Alen is why people invade this place every time Vucinic has a bad game? (which is not a rare thing to happen btw).

Vucinic is our most reliable player upfront and it's a sad fact because having Vucinic and reliable in the same sentence just does not sound right. Vucinic is a good player who is rightfully worth 15m.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Have you ever thought that these kinds of silly comments made by you, nzoric and Alen is why people invade this place every time Vucinic has a bad game? (which is not a rare thing to happen btw).

Vucinic is our most reliable player upfront and it's a sad fact because having Vucinic and reliable in the same sentence just does not sound right. Vucinic is a good player who is rightfully worth 15m.
I never said he was worldclass, but relative compared with our other forwards, he's 4 classes better, and the only one that can be decisive.

I'm still mad we didnt bought aguero as del piero's heir, and are now stuck in this situation.

No, lets buy amauri, sure he'll be good. fucking secco

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't mean it in a negative way.
Then i dont know in what way, since i rarely vent anger at the players or management of juventus :janna:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is the Schrödinger equation. Something about quantum mechanics:

I have no idea what it means, but I think it makes sense to someone who's familiar with modern physics. So, don't try to talk to me about quantum mechanics, because I know shit about it.

Then again, why are you replying to Sheik when he says something football related? He has no idea what he's talking about and whatever he says makes no sense to someone who knows football. Why do you talk football with someone who knows shit about it?

To finish the post the way I started it, I'll use Sheik's football equation:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)