Mirko Vučinić (54 Viewers)

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Trying having an argument with me without bringing up Giaccherini. I dare you. I double dare you.

Vucinic is not the best we've got. He's an average striker at best. His finishing is no better than Giovinco's. And he gets dispossessed too easily. He's been dispossessed the highest number of times in our team this season. If Giovinco sucks at finishing chances, then Vucinic sucks at creating opportunities cos he loses the ball to often. Someone who cannot even hold on to possession properly cannot be considered best at all. Bendtner held possession better than Vucinic. That's how terrible he is!
Seriously, Alen said it best, you know 0,0 when it comes to football.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
He knows football, that's probably why you guys can't see eye to eye.
He can be omniscient for all I care. Doesn't change the fact that Vucinic is not our best. How can our best forward be only our 3rd highest goalscorer, 2nd joint assist provider, can't hold on to a ball of his life depended upon it, and have stats lower than arguably our worst forward: Giovinco?

Vucinic simply hasn't done enough to warrant the title of our best striker.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He can be omniscient for all I care. Doesn't change the fact that Vucinic is not our best. How can our best forward be only our 3rd highest goalscorer, 2nd joint assist provider, can't hold on to a ball of his life depended upon it, and have stats lower than arguably our worst forward: Giovinco?

Vucinic simply hasn't done enough to warrant the title of our best striker.
Thats because you don't understand what he does on the pitch. Virtually nothing happens without going through Vucinic, which is why we do diddly squat when he's having a bad day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)