Mirko Vučinić (49 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

If this guy was talking about football, then he definitely made more sense than Sheik. Was he talking football? I don't think he did, but he still made more sense than Sheik.

Apr 15, 2006
Sorry, I'm resisting the urge to have a go at you literally every time you post something football related, sometimes it boils over and spills out of me :D . For both our sakes, stop posting in here!
Now you know what made me go full retard at Raz. :D

And no, I'm not gonna stop posting. If you find me so abhorring, then ignore me. Simple.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Now you know what made me go full retard at Raz. :D

And no, I'm not gonna stop posting. If you find me so abhorring, then ignore me. Simple.
Going full retard isn't something to be proud. Just a thought, not a fact, or any evidence based statement, but just a thought.

Apr 15, 2006

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You're not abhorring, you're a cool guy. You're just worse than Hustini when it comes to football related matters. There should be an option to ignore posts from certain posters in certain parts of the forum, that would triffic.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
You're not abhorring, you're a cool guy. You're just worse than Hustini when it comes to football related matters. There should be an option to ignore posts from certain posters in certain parts of the forum, that would triffic.
Says the guy who thinks Boriello is the best attacker out there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)