Mirko Vučinić (97 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I rate Vucinic over Matri deal with it. Though I would say Vucinic looked
Like he was just having fun out there just shooting around for fun as if he knew we Juventus were going to win the game.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Anybody who watches the matches can see he is the most dangerous player in attack. He may be inconsistent in front of goal, but he takes on defenders, tries incisive short passes, and finds himself in advantageous positions. None of the other forwards can do what he does.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
At the end of the day he still is our best forward. He has been on a roll since the last third of last season and my only worry is him going back to his moody inconsistency days. We need him to be on his best even in the days when he does not feel like giving his best if we are to go far in CL and Serie A simultaneously.

Having said that we badly NEED a quality WC forward.

Aug 1, 2003
could he be tired yesterday? anyway, he had 3 men surrounding him at all times, but his technique is a class above than what we have in our attack. chievo defended well too although sometimes I do wish him and giacc would stop laying off the ball and just shoot for themselves :D

Dec 31, 2008
Anybody who watches the matches can see he is the most dangerous player in attack. He may be inconsistent in front of goal, but he takes on defenders, tries incisive short passes, and finds himself in advantageous positions. None of the other forwards can do what he does.
:tup:

Jul 28, 2002
Vucinic had one of those games yesterday but for the final 15 minute, the frustrating Vucinic wanderer showed up.

However he will be back to his killer form again so nothing to worry about.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Fukin bullshit presentation for vucinic. just saying.

He carried that stinky odor from the chelsea game.

---------- Post Merged at 18:31 ----------

He doesnt necesarily needs to score everygame... he has the skills to be that good... so stop fioghting with everyone who stands in front of you and focus.
You....

I'm on 8 points :sad:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Very bad game from him yesterday. He should put it behind him and move on.
^ this is my personal reaction

Fucking lazy, useless peace of crap... He was completely out of it last night. Not fit to play for Juve!! Fucking bench him and give Matri a chance. Hell, how he played last night, even Bendtner is a WC compared to this guy. Useless.....
^ And this is a proper Juventuz.com reaction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)