Mirko Vučinić (14 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
He was miserable yet again, just like the whole team.

The thing that is worrying me from the past couple of matches is him tying to stand his ground and spread his legs thinking he can streach them beyond their reach or something, reminds me of when borrifag was made to play a holding striker. Fine play a holding striker but at least move and make an attempt to reach the fucking ball and ffs chase it and try to get it back after you lose it 99 of the 100 times.

FFS

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Nothing chaged once he came on. Was as isolated as Quag for large part. Giovinco had a shocker.
He should have subbed Gio.

---------- Post Merged at 23:51 ----------

Seriously you guys hating on mirko when our whole team had a bad match and when he came on we at least saw some action in the attacking third?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Seriously you guys hating on mirko when our whole team had a bad match and when he came on we at least saw some action in the attacking third?
He did have a bad game, but still brought something to the table. He's just become the Tuz scapegoat because everyone believes he is suddenly having a depression the second he doesn't score insane goals or tear up defenses with his every movement. I guess it's a compliment to him. He should not be the focal point of criticism tonight.

A large slap goes to our preparation for this match, so oh so wrong in every aspect.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

No one hating on mirko expert, this is his thread. Do you want everyone to write about the whole team here?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
WΏΏdy;3875151 said:
No one hating on mirko expert, this is his thread. Do you want everyone to write about the whole team here?
I'm just surprised, because without him we were non existent in the attack and with him we were at least seen, the fact that the whole team was out of sync is another problem but he brough a spark and a good deal to the table unlike the rest of the team attacking wise. Gio in particulary was a joke.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
WΏΏdy;3875277 said:
Anyways he is our best forward, needs to start every game which is sad.
Why? You don't like him? :D

Besides being vital to our team he's awesome, I love seeing him play.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The whole team in general just gave Fiorentina way too much space and respect on the ball. It was almost like we were afraid to attack them because of the atmosphere between the two teams off the pitch. Very below par performance. In such situations, very hard to pin point blame on individuals per se. While Gio and Giacch were for me, the two worst players on the pitch today, I don't think I could blame Vucinic for anything. He came into a situation that was not striker friendly at all, given how deep we defended, and how much we lost the ball in midfield. If you look at Quag, he had more touches defending for the team coz he had no one to feed off and was completely isolated upfront. These guys aren't Del Pieros, they are human beings. Give them a break. It's a collective failure today and we are lucky to get the point we did.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Why is it sad when he brought us the scudetto last season? I seriously don't understand this point of view.
Its sad because we are depended on him every fucking game. My point was we dont have another quality forward.

Why? You don't like him? :D

Besides being vital to our team he's awesome, I love seeing him play.
I used to hate him, mostly because his talent was evident but his attitude to not give a fuck irritated me. That was when we signed him tough, and as the season wrapped up he became one of my favourite players. Still is, i guess i expect more from him every time hence the criticism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)