Mirko Vučinić (41 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
People and so called experts have been talking about this inconsistent and good day bad day Vucinic for so long that I'm actually starting to think that people and Vuci himself are buying it. Its complete nonsense. If this was what they call the bad Vucinic then I'm happy because I think he was very lively today.
Word.
Had a bad game, but wasn't that bad.
Only Mirko can get away with talking about himself in the third person.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
People and so called experts have been talking about this inconsistent and good day bad day Vucinic for so long that I'm actually starting to think that people and Vuci himself are buying it. Its complete nonsense. If this was what they call the bad Vucinic then I'm happy because I think he was very lively today.
Well, it's the truth really. I think what happens is he goes into a really good patch of form and then gets complacent.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Well, it's the truth really. I think what happens is he goes into a really good patch of form and then gets complacent.
Or, you know, the shot doesn't quite edge into the goal but rather steers clear of it. Or, when he takes on three players while walking he doesn't wipe his ass in all of them every time. What he does attempt every time he gets the ball is to create something dangerous, every single time. That is why he is dispossessed so many times during the season and yet it is the reason we are scudetto defenders this season. We knew what we were buying when we signed him, he can't do it every game. To say that he was bad today is simply a lie, he just wasn't world class.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Or, you know, the shot doesn't quite edge into the goal but rather steers clear of it. Or, when he takes on three players while walking he doesn't wipe his ass in all of them every time. What he does attempt every time he gets the ball is to create something dangerous, every single time. That is why he is dispossessed so many times during the season and yet it is the reason we are scudetto defenders this season. We knew what we were buying when we signed him, he can't do it every game. To say that he was bad today is simply a lie, he just wasn't world class.
I'm kind of defending Mirko, I'm just saying he's inconsistent and that he will be top again soon.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm kind of defending Mirko, I'm just saying he's inconsistent and that he will be top again soon.
I don't think I dissed you in any way in that post, just gave some remarks where I think you're wrong. No player in the world delivers performances like Mirko's best on a consistent basis, not one. It's rather a compliment that people think he's having a bad day today, he tore that defense to shreds.

Just look at all the times Quags received a ball and was unmarked, Mirko makes a cross run with impeccable timing and opens holes in the defense, he even opened up the channel for Quags pass to Giacch with a similar run.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The guys hating on him, need to consider a couple of factors before doing so. He is clearly a better player than last season, in his work ethic and imposition, and secondly, and more importantly, please do not forget its not easy to play at this tempo every three days. I'm really surprised he got a start coz he limped off against Chelsea, amd it's only right to think that he'd be feeling the after effects of a midweek fixture. It's going to hold true for most of our key players, and its going to come down to intelligent rotation.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't think I dissed you in any way in that post, just gave some remarks where I think you're wrong. No player in the world delivers performances like Mirko's best on a consistent basis, not one. It's rather a compliment that people think he's having a bad day today, he tore that defense to shreds.

Just look at all the times Quags received a ball and was unmarked, Mirko makes a cross run with impeccable timing and opens holes in the defense, he even opened up the channel for Quags pass to Giacch with a similar run.
Ok, it just kind of seemed that way. I've noticed the inconsistency mostly effects his scoring and finishing ability. He definitely always does manage to deliver good passes, just sometimes he puts a few more astray than usual.

But I agree with everything you say.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
If he put away one of those chances people would be praising him like crazy right now. He played well, just got unlucky in front of goal. We've seen he can score this year so unless it becomes a consistent problem he shouldn't be getting any hate.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
The wrong Mirko turned out today, the thing with his, is when he's not on, nothing is going his way, his passes, touches are all wrong. The ideas will always be there, i hope he'll shake it off next game.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Fukin bullshit presentation for vucinic. just saying.

He carried that stinky odor from the chelsea game.

---------- Post Merged at 18:31 ----------

He doesnt necesarily needs to score everygame... he has the skills to be that good... so stop fioghting with everyone who stands in front of you and focus.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
The problem with him is that he is inconsistent, on one game he is awesome , the next just mediocre and then he makes two bad games. Also he trys always to do things he just can't do, he thinks he can dribble everybody and 3-4 guys in a row. He is not doing it anymore as often as last year but I don't see that he is going to improve. Then he is bitching around on the field if they don't pass him the ball and his true soul he showed us last year when he just pushed Marchisio on the side to finish himself. I don't say we have to sell him but he shouldn't have his place in first squad for sure. Let him compete for one of the two attacking spots with Giovinco.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
most of this criticism is bullshit, mirko is the only one we can really depend on in attack, proof is 90% of the passes he gets he has his back to the goal. Opposition teams know this as well, and that is why every time he gets the ball he is swarmed by 3-4 players. He was never a great finisher and i feel like had he been partnered up with better players than giacch and quags, hed have a lot more impact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)