Mirko Vučinić (69 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
everybody almost got a coronary after thinking mirko wud be out for a long while. do u now see what we would have been reduced to? who else do we have for vucinic's position? we were not planning to budget for that...so, enter giovinco. let the insults stop.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No he doesn't. His only demand, and a fairly legit one at that is that Juve bring him back only if they intend not to sell or trade him as a makeweight in a deal.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
MINOR INJURY!!!!

Pheeeeeeeew

I checked Montenegrin online sites and I just found this:

...Sjajan finiš prvog poluvremena kao da je bio najava bolje igre u nastavku, iako je Crna Gora od 45. minuta bila značajno oslabljena, nakon povrede (ispostavilo se lakše) Mirka Vučinića.
The great finish of the first half seemed to be an intro into a better performance in the second half, even though Montenegro has been badly weakened after the 45th minute when Mirko Vucinic got an injury (as it was proven later, just a minor injury)

http://www.vijesti.me/sport/drincic-paker-strijelac-lijep-remi-briselu-2-2-clanak-75254
Yeah.. but a horrible knee injury is just waiting to happen. He looks as if he has no control over his legs whatsoever (and still manages to be a great player).

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,218
    No he doesn't. His only demand, and a fairly legit one at that is that Juve bring him back only if they intend not to sell or trade him as a makeweight in a deal.
    His demand is that he is regarded as an important player.

Important player = Not being a backup.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I don't think he said it at all, it's always been D'Amico his agent. D'Amico has said several times in recent weeks that how important Giovinco will be to Juventus would decide whether he goes back there.

Ultimately Conte may well say that he is important, he likes him, and he will get games. But if someone is playing better and the team is winning and doing well without him or any player, then that comes first. What Giovinco does then is the clincher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)