Mirko Vučinić (107 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That says a lot? :lol: :lol:

You're talking as if it happened and it's not just a theory of yours.
Well, the fact is that the old dude came form the bench in a couple of games and guess what? he was a force to be reckoned. If he was given more minutes, naturally would have done much more. Im not criticizing Conte for choosing him over DP, naturally he is younger and should deliver, but in comparison with the miutes he got, i think his performance is so-so.
I dont know why this is a mystery for you.

and not one single point was addressed, of course you cant debate facts
I think i was pretty clear in what i said.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well, the fact is that the old dude came form the bench in a couple of games and guess what? he was a force to be reckoned. If he was given more minutes, naturally would have done much more. Im not criticizing Conte for choosing him over DP, naturally he is younger and should deliver, but in comparison with the miutes he got, i think his performance is so-so.
I dont know why this is a mystery for you.
And in more than couple of games Del Piero was dreadful when he came from the bench. Why do you ignore those?

The only fact here is that none of our strikers played consistently well throughout the season, or even throughout a single month. All of our strikers had a solid period where they scored goals or assisted in 2-3 straight matches.
Conte yet chose one of them to be a regular, simply because that player wasn't as one dimensional as Quag, Matri and Borri and offered at least as much DP could offer, with the added bonus of being younger and better prepared physically.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
And in more than couple of games Del Piero was dreadful when he came from the bench. Why do you ignore those?
Which were like, 2 games?
No one is perfect. He had bad games even on his peak.
The guy never ever plays. But comparing both minute vs minute played, something seems off.

And again, maybe the problem is our lack of competition for Mirko. I dont have personal grudge with him (well i get mad in his off games because he seems to not give a fuck), but sincerely, he should get to WC levels next year because how things are going, he wil be our first choice for CL.

The key word is consistency. If he is able to maintain it, i have 0 issues with him. But what we cannot accept is wastefullness from his part. His role is too important for him to be losing posession and being wasteful. Lets cross fingers and pray he finally got the gang of things in his last games and will maintain that form.

Maybe a player like Cavani will take a lot of pressure from him, i dont know.... but still. I want to see his best regularly

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
first: this just proves that this forum have such a hypocrites. some people uses the F U C K on other player threads for fun. and it's forbidden on others..

Second: i insulted the player, then who da fuck are you to tryin' to disrespect me....
Giovinco is not a Juventus player.

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 17:14 ----------

I have to say, the Mirko force is killing me in here too :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Mirko is not the best thing on this team, nor will he be so next season. He is the perfect foil to a world class player. He has always been that, and will always continue to be. He's got talent but he's not world class and any comparison to Alex is just wrong.

Hopefully, if Giovinco is fighting for that spot next season, will be interesting to see how it turns out. I think if Gio comes here, he will complement Mirko well for that spot, even challenge him as a starter.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Mirko is also not an astronaut nor is he the pope, to go along with your list of vucinic qualifications no one had mentioned before. and speaking of wrong comparisons and obvious omittance of facts, is it not wrong to compare an undisputed starter in a scudetto winning juventus to a juventus reject who failed in 4 different systems/coaches and has never shown anything remotely close to having the mettle of a champion?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Hey hey hold ur horses!. He is funny and all, but that doesnt change the fact that he must be A LOT more clinicla next year.

Luckily for us he stepped up in the last 6-7 games. But before that, his bashing was totally deserved.

Dont want to spoil your Mirko wanking here, but even tho i admit he is skilled and a great adition to the team, he needs to be much more reliable still. Next season will be the judge.
You mean luckily for us he was instrumental in our scudetto win? Damn, such a shame he is usless most of the time, only when the scudetto is at hand he shows his worth...

Buy other good players who would be more consistent through season so it wouldn't be such a bad day when Vuci is off and we will be good.

But all in all, what players don't have bad days? And how many of those do step it up like Vuci did this season? Not much I guess.

Don't like him all you want guys for what ever reasons, but he's staying put here, and you will see him a lot next season bringing his A game when we need the most.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Agree with the doubters, he's talented, funny, a great team guy as it seems; but shouldn't make us forget he's awful performances through the year, i'm a fan but he's so damn frsutrating. The Ideal thing would be bringinig Giovinco and let him battle with him for a spot. And maybe upgrade next year summer.
All in all he's funny and a good guy it seems, he does have some bad performances, just like the rest of the team, he looks in them a bit frustrating, because he still tries to go past even if its not his day, but that shouldn't make us forget his awesome performences, where he fucking owned opponents team, where he picked form in the right moment and was instrumental in out scudetto.

oh and the Giovinco battling with Vuci :lol:

---------- Post added 11.05.2012 at 21:44 ----------

He has not proven anything yet. At least to have taken the Del Piero role in my eyes.
An old Dp is still more reliable than him.,,, its just that he cannot play the 90 mins full. Still is kinda unfair to compare him with the great del Piero, but still he is 38 years old so...at least vucci should be more reliable then him.

He needs to be banging the nets left and right to be our undisputed first choice, and thats simply is not happening.
:lol: Yeah, we would have won scudetto with DP thats for sure...

If they are being compared they are compared on their current level. I don't think anyone would dare compare whos the better player through their careers.

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
He's always been a big game player, I recall all the times at Roma when he scored vs Milan, Inter, Lazio etc. in the games that mattered most. Even in the cl, his match winner against Real in the 92nd min, brace against Chelsea, etc.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Mirko is also not an astronaut nor is he the pope, to go along with your list of vucinic qualifications no one had mentioned before. and speaking of wrong comparisons and obvious omittance of facts, is it not wrong to compare an undisputed starter in a scudetto winning juventus to a juventus reject who failed in 4 different systems/coaches and has never shown anything remotely close to having the mettle of a champion?
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)