Mirko Vučinić (7 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You can't argue against how funny it is picturing it in reality though.
what is? if im younger than the person who is raping the word 'conformism' doesnt that add to their embarressment?

you can keep jabbing at my age, jm a rock there - i havent been anything but the younges in all my life :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
what is? if im younger than the person who is raping the word 'conformism' doesnt that add to their embarressment?

you can keep jabbing at my age, jm a rock there - i havent been anything but the younges in all my life :D
I'm not jabbing at anything, you cockface. I just find it funny. :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It's hard to not adore this guy. He was (one of) the most vital players of the team in their final winning run, and surprisingly enough, he was consistently good in the last games. The priority should be definitely bringing a top striker (even though I used to think Juve would need to improve on Vucinic) but with Europe football next year, his limitations would be more apparent I'm afraid.

Anyways, comparing him to Giovinco is plain stupid as the latter had/has no idea how big the club he was playing for is. He was totally unaware of how harder he must have tried and how more patient he must have been to earn a place in the team. I'd say the whole picture he'd had of Juve was that of post Calciopoli.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's hard to not adore this guy. He was (one of) the most vital players of the team in their final winning run, and surprisingly enough, he was consistently good in the last games. The priority should be definitely bringing a top striker (even though I used to think Juve would need to improve on Vucinic) but with Europe football next year, his limitations would be more apparent I'm afraid.

Anyways, comparing him to Giovinco is plain stupid as the latter had/has no idea how big the club he was playing for is. He was totally unaware of how harder he must have tried and how more patient he must have been to earn a place in the team. I'd say the whole picture he'd had of Juve was that of post Calciopoli.
Hoori laying down the smack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)