Mirko Vučinić (15 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Mirko is also not an astronaut nor is he the pope, to go along with your list of vucinic qualifications no one had mentioned before. and speaking of wrong comparisons and obvious omittance of facts, is it not wrong to compare an undisputed starter in a scudetto winning juventus to a juventus reject who failed in 4 different systems/coaches and has never shown anything remotely close to having the mettle of a champion?
Wrong comparisons? Who made a comparison between Gio and Vucinic? Im assuming you understand the word complement. Despite not being a fan, I've never questioned his ability, but it is clear as day that some people who make it sound like he's good enough to be leading our attack or is world class and will be our main man going into the Champions League couldn't be further from the truth. The most important piece of this title winning Juventus has been Pirlo. Second to him, Vidal. Vucinic has offered nowhere near the level of consistency these guys have even though he has played as much. His numbers in march are very good and helped our title bid no doubt, but to say he delivered all through the season, is wrong, and that's also why he cannot carry an attack.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wrong comparisons? Who made a comparison between Gio and Vucinic? Im assuming you understand the word complement. Despite not being a fan, I've never questioned his ability, but it is clear as day that some people who make it sound like he's good enough to be leading our attack or is world class and will be our main man going into the Champions League couldn't be further from the truth. The most important piece of this title winning Juventus has been Pirlo. Second to him, Vidal. Vucinic has offered nowhere near the level of consistency these guys have even though he has played as much. His numbers in march are very good and helped our title bid no doubt, but to say he delivered all through the season, is wrong, and that's also why he cannot carry an attack.
Name one, please.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You mean luckily for us he was instrumental in our scudetto win? Damn, such a shame he is usless most of the time, only when the scudetto is at hand he shows his worth...

Buy other good players who would be more consistent through season so it wouldn't be such a bad day when Vuci is off and we will be good.

But all in all, what players don't have bad days? And how many of those do step it up like Vuci did this season? Not much I guess.

Don't like him all you want guys for what ever reasons, but he's staying put here, and you will see him a lot next season bringing his A game when we need the most.
If this kind of players make ur boat float, then fine. Go with it.

I would prefer a C.Ronaldo, a wayne rooney or a Messi who can show of against Frutini FC in the same way they would show off against another champion in a CL final.

But that just me tho.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

I would prefer a C.Ronaldo, a wayne rooney or a Messi who can show of against Frutini FC in the same way they would show off against another champion in a CL final.

But that just me tho.
So you'd rather have c. ronaldo or messi instead of vucinic? has anyone ever told you that you're a football genious?

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Point is, without Vucinic, especially in the second part of this season, we wouldnt of won the title. Period.
Who said that?! every fan of his player will go through this i mean every player was a reason for winning the title even Borriello got us a 3 vital points by his finish and so did Dp.. u got to understand that juve play as a team and all players did their parts. we ain't talkin' about milan's Ibra here..

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
At least im not a conformist who wants a player to perform in just big games and dissapear in the rest of the season.
BOOM!! you just dropped a massive word there!

you didn't really use it in the right context, but you get points for trying - get back to me when you start making sense.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

But that just me tho.
funny you should say this. If this kind of players make ur boat float, then fine. Go with it.

But that just me tho.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
yes but you're not an idiot.
If you say so.

blʘndu;3664701 said:
he was 2nd most fundamental play for our attack after andrea.
:tup:

BOOM!! you just dropped a massive word there!

you didn't really use it in the right context, but you get points for trying - get back to me when you start making sense.
Aren't you like 18 years old? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)