Mirko Vučinić (97 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
for the club and majority of the fans I think so, but I would rather see us improve our creative options.

we don't create enough clear cut opportunities against these 10 men behind the ball teams.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I agree, But i think we should uprgade the CF to score those few opportunities we get, and get some winger versatile enough to play on both wings ( Nani, Bastos :boh: ) and recall giovinco and we'll have someting like this.

Vucinic/Giovinco---Cavani/Matri----Pepe/Nani

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I agree, But i think we should uprgade the CF to score those few opportunities we get, and get some winger versatile enough to play on both wings ( Nani, Bastos :boh: ) and recall giovinco and we'll have someting like this.

Vucinic/Giovinco---Cavani/Matri----Pepe/Nani
nice mercato :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like his article on FI...particularly the part where he says "He has learned to run like a mad man".

That just supports my theory exactly why we don't need a player like Pepe who works "defensively" for the team and that the system will fail without it. There is no reason why we can't bring a super attack minded player and train him to track back as needed to support the team. It's rubbish to think we can't retrain tactically a player that isn't accustomed to it.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
I like his article on FI...particularly the part where he says "He has learned to run like a mad man".

That just supports my theory exactly why we don't need a player like Pepe who works "defensively" for the team and that the system will fail without it. There is no reason why we can't bring a super attack minded player and train him to track back as needed to support the team. It's rubbish to think we can't retrain tactically a player that isn't accustomed to it.
^ This. Rooney is the perfect example, he has class, but defends and run like a mad one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)