Mirko Vučinić (8 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Let me save the usual suspects from writing this....

Average game. Scored two goals but did nothing apart from that. Very lazy. He's too inconsistent and we can't count on him next year. We need someone better.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Average game. Scored two goals but did nothing apart from that. Very lazy. He's too inconsistent and we can't count on him next year. We need someone better.
Not at all average today. Great first goal, but it was the second one that impressed me more because he ran into space to get to the ball before anybody else. Even when the game slowed down, he didn't stop running. Full credit where its due.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Not at all average today. Great first goal, but it was the second one that impressed me more because he ran into space to get to the ball before anybody else. Even when the game slowed down, he didn't stop running. Full credit where its due.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

And he has attitude problems, we can't rely on him, he's too unpredictable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)