Mirko Vučinić (5 Viewers)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Mirko Vucinic recently said that four games were left, therefore the team had to show their best and give their all. In order to avoid that these words remain just mere statements, the Montenegrin player showed a wonderful performance. Today against Novara, he opened the game and sealed Juventus’ victory, scoring his first double wearing the Bianconeri’s colours and deserving the praise of the public: “Now, there are just three games to go - said Mirko - and we’re already focused on Wednesday’s fixture against Lecce.”

Juve were hungry and chased after another win. Their opponents weren’t able to stop them: “Dangers can only come from ourselves - continued Vucinic - therefore in our next fixtures we’re required to get on the pitch with the right attitude, like we did today.”

The Bianconeri’s forward section were in shape, and in Novara both strikers hit the target. In addition to Vucinic’s double, Borriello scored his second goal: “Marco achieved the right form - concluded the Montenegrin - Moreover, when a striker nets, the morale of the whole group enhances…”
Juventus.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im finally a fan, was never convinced by him up untill his wonder goal against Milan but now i love him. I know its almost certain that he will once again frustrate me again with his inconsistency but i will worry about that another time :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)