Mirko Vučinić (18 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Average game - got dispossessed a lot - misplaced passes - missed opportunities - incapable of breaking the Cesena defense, what he was mainly supposed to do in the attack - occasional glimpses of talent in the first and last few minutes of the game - good assist, on paper.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Average game - got dispossessed a lot - misplaced passes - missed opportunities - incapable of breaking the Cesena defense, what he was mainly supposed to do in the attack - occasional glimpses of talent in the first and last few minutes of the game - good assist, on paper.
:agree:

He only won a penalty and assisted the goal.

Oh wait, that's much more than the other starters did.....combined.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The pettier the player is, the more pathetic his fans are. "I told you", "I was right", "I knew it all along", even though understandable, are pathetic. At least Marchisio fans have a case for saying those.

Throughout the season, the only way to defend Vucinic was to ignore his stats because he was supposedly contributing to the team without having actual end product. Why do you not evaluate his game now like what you did all season long? Average (at best) performance from Vucinic today. When the league leaders are incapable of scoring against a weak side for 80 minutes, you'd know for damn sure there's something wrong with those in attack.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3,729
    The pettier the player is, the more pathetic his fans are. "I told you", "I was right", "I knew it all along", even though understandable, are pathetic. At least Marchisio fans have a case for saying those.
    IIRC you applauded the Hustini crew for "telling us so" when Marchisio started to play well. Why can't we applaud Alen & co for Vucinic playing well?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007

Throughout the season, the only way to defend Vucinic was to ignore his stats because he was supposedly contributing to the team without having actual end product. Why do you not evaluate his game now like what you did all season long? Average (at best) performance from Vucinic today. When the league leaders are incapable of scoring against a weak side for 80 minutes, you'd know for damn sure there's something wrong with those in attack.
    Ok, let me put it differently....which other Juve player did you criticize today apart from Vucinic?
    Not just you, there are others too who chose to come here and criticize the only player apart from Borriello who actually contributed today. Only him, noone else.

All I saw from you was the claim how Del Piero changed our performance and he was the reason we won, even though we all saw that Del Piero didn't do anything at all.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    IIRC you applauded the Hustini crew for "telling us so" when Marchisio started to play well. Why can't we applaud Alen & co for Vucinic playing well?
    I said it was understandable as I was myself criticizing Marchisio a lot. With Marchisio, it was always whether or not the player has the thing to grow and prove himself. What's new with Vucinic? What's so surprising now? He is inconsistent which is what everyone knew already when he was a Roma player. He's been booed and applauded by the fans in our stadium a lot this season which very well sums up the kind of player he is. One day extraordinary which deserves credit, one day horrible which justifies criticism.

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3,735
    I said it was understandable as I was myself criticizing Marchisio a lot. With Marchisio, it was always whether or not the player has the thing to grow and prove himself. What's new with Vucinic? What's so surprising now? He is inconsistent which is what everyone knew already when he was a Roma player. He's been booed and applauded by the fans in our stadium a lot this season which very well sums up the kind of player he is. One day extraordinary which deserves credit, one day horrible which justifies criticism.
    Then again, Vucinic has been a different player these last games (or last half of the season).

None of the Vuci-lovers, besides Nicholas claimed that he is the second coming of Maradona, everyone knew he was inconsistent.

What Alen & co have a problem with is constantly bashing him even if he plays well, calling him pukenic when he is leading the top goals + assists list.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I just feel that we can find someone better. No need to toss the responsability of guiding us to CL glory to him.

Thats what i think.-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)