Mirko Vučinić (29 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The only time yesterday when a pass was the better option than what Vucinic actually did (shoot, hold the ball, try to dribble or whatever) was in the second half when he had two open players but decided to shoot from the left and he hit the net from the outside. In every other instance he did the right thing, even though it seemed like he was being selfish.
He played with extremely high intelligence.
I know this situation you are talking about, cause i too think it was the only time when he was selfish so i remember it clearly. I kept yelling "Why didnt you pass? Why? Why?" I remember Del Piero was alone in front of goal and if Mirko had passed the ball to him im 100% sure that Capitano would have scored his second of the game.....

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Too many bitches walking around this thread while I'm asleep. -rep

Deneb, my boo, +rep to infinity.

Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk
I was just messing with you guys. The thread exploded and it needed some balance lol. Thanks for -rep :D!
Sand niggers, what does 'ya walad al kadheefa' mean?
Racist! Tsk tsk tsk
Pure Class. The goalkeeper had no chance. We all know Mirko is the boss when he wants to play, can score wonderful goals.

Still Gio>Vucinic.
Fixed

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Let's not exagerate, Vucinic is neither useless, nor wc.
He has 2 main weaknesses, lack of consistency and shoot accuracy.

As he is a SS, these should be minor issues, esp for a team with so many attacking options.
It's not his fault that we don't have a serious finisher.

As long as he stays focused, less hothead and healthy, he can offer quite a lot, because he is a strong workhorse.
We just happen to have many options of similar profile and little options to complement him efficiently.
If we get a proper finisher, we could make a better use of his SS skills.
Agree, + rep

Bianconero90

Yeah, he was bad today but don't make the same mistake as you did some weeks ago! He'll come back in the next game even better than before!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)