Mirko Vučinić (272 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I hope he is selfish like yesturday every game from now on.

---------- Post added 21.03.2012 at 11:38 ----------

So talented. Can destroy any team if he shows up. Just needs some competition, and I hate to say so but I think Giovinco would be the perfect competition.
Giovinco shouldbe as far as possible from our team. Preferably in serie d

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
i read the game differently, i didnt see one opportunity where he was at fault, we were static upfront and like i said he set up people beautifully on many occasions, once again had they been converted as they should have we wouldnt have this conversation. Furthermore, you want your forwards to be a bit 'selfish', though i'd call it opportunistic, and once again(how i hate to repeat myself) if mirko wasnt opportunistic and istead looked for the easier lateral pass we wouldnt be in the final. So, either you want him to always pass instead of trying to shoot and you dont go to the final, or you take the whole package and that is a player who both passes and takes his chances.

as for the guy who dared to compare that useless midget to OUR mirko, maybe you shouldnt be cheering for this team
Ladies and gentlemen, Deneb's longest post since he joined the forum.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
The only time yesterday when a pass was the better option than what Vucinic actually did (shoot, hold the ball, try to dribble or whatever) was in the second half when he had two open players but decided to shoot from the left and he hit the net from the outside. In every other instance he did the right thing, even though it seemed like he was being selfish.
He played with extremely high intelligence.
I'm not part of the 'letsbitchaboutvucinic'-crew, but I do believe he should've put that one ball across the front of goal when it was Giacch ( I think ) in the box, Vucinic being on the right side of the goal near the back line.

He had plenty of time to see and do it and I feel he made a slight error in judgement there, but overall, you're right. The man knows his shit.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Pure luck. The goalkeeper wasn't concentrated enough, plus had a defender in front of him. We all know Mirko can't shoot for shit.

Anytime Gio>Vucinic.
Too many bitches walking around this thread while I'm asleep. -rep

Deneb, my boo, +rep to infinity.

Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk

May 22, 2007
The only time yesterday when a pass was the better option than what Vucinic actually did (shoot, hold the ball, try to dribble or whatever) was in the second half when he had two open players but decided to shoot from the left and he hit the net from the outside. In every other instance he did the right thing, even though it seemed like he was being selfish.
He played with extremely high intelligence.
That wasn't even calling for a pass/shot, just for him to hit it powerfully across the floor towards the goal because it would have been a lot better. And it was the one I complained about.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm not part of the 'letsbitchaboutvucinic'-crew, but I do believe he should've put that one ball across the front of goal when it was Giacch ( I think ) in the box, Vucinic being on the right side of the goal near the back line.

He had plenty of time to see and do it and I feel he made a slight error in judgement there, but overall, you're right. The man knows his shit.
You just can't stop bitching, can you? :disagree: :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 272)