Mirko Vučinić (284 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Does this game make his performances in most of the games this season look better? I'm sorry, no. No one ever doubted him on his good days, it was all about consistency and frequency of him performing well. It's your problem if you can't understand this simple thing. Juve need to look for better and more competent players if we are to do well in both the league and Europe.
I briefly thought you'd become a Mirko lover. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Great goal from him, and a good game. He was sometimes selfish, and kept the ball longer than he should, but this was definitely another great performance by him.

What I liked the most is, how he was cool and good at keeping the ball in the final minutes of the game, he looked like the only guy who can take and hold the ball confidently.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I briefly thought you'd become a Mirko lover. :D
I was a fan when he was at Roma. Whenever I watched Roma play he was great. Only at Juve did I realize how frustrating he could really be. And for his inconsistency, which is the biggest flaw of his game, we need to look for better players to replace him with.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I was a fan when he was at Roma. Whenever I watched Roma play he was great. Only at Juve did I realize how frustrating he could really be. And for his inconsistency, which is the biggest flaw of his game, we need to look for better players to replace him with.
I know. Actually, everyone knows that, but could you let us be tonight after that performance of his? :p

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
What a goal, what a performance. Let's hope these confidence boosters keep this guy on the level he's reaching now, we can reaaaally really do with a forward on fire for the remainder of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 282)