Mirko Vučinić (54 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Stop saying that at the end of all your posts about Vucinic. He's been useless for us. We needed and we still need a creative player upfront and it was wrong to find this necessity in an extremely inconsistent player. Benching him would be more beneficial to us at this point. He'll have to try more if he cares (which I bet he doesn't) about his place in the team.
The only player we've got capable of playing in his position is Del Piero, even if it isn't Del Piero's favorite position to play at. Sadly, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

1000% agree with that.

Either Del Piero or Quag deserves to play ahead of him at this point.

I think that there are others who should be benched too.
Quag is not creative enough to fill Vucinic' spot. If we want to see Quag play, it has to be at the expense of Matri, if we tend to keep using the 4-3-3.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I'm sure if Marchisio was played upfront to partner Matri, he would do much much better. He's an energetic player with good technique and proved that he can finish.
Before people start crying and moaning that thats not his position, it's just a thought...

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Theoretically, Vicinic has to be a player who decide the result of such games against middle teams, making one right decisive movement whether it is a pass or a shoot on goal. But we lack it. Consequently Vucinic considered as not doing well enough, so hating him is a logical result =)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Stop saying that at the end of all your posts about Vucinic. He's been useless for us. We needed and we still need a creative player upfront and it was wrong to find this necessity in an extremely inconsistent player. Benching him would be more beneficial to us at this point. He'll have to try more if he cares (which I bet he doesn't) about his place in the team.
We need a player in that role of creative wide forward, but not Vucinic himself. This is the problem. It keeps coming back to 'Vucinic is a vital player' simply because of necessity, rather than him actually being good.

No, not cancer dwarf either.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Considering how he has been playing, we definitely don't need him on the pitch. Hell, right now his so called creativity is more of a hindrance than it is an asset to our play. Might as well throw De Ceglie in that position*, could end up with some crosses at the very least.

* No, that's a terrible idea & therefore not what I would personally do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)