Mirko Vučinić (177 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Both yellow cards were utterly stupid. The first, all he has to do is shut up, footballers know what happens when they argue too much with a referee. The second, I don't even know where to start. Forwards shouldn't be lunging in for sliding tackles on the halfway line to begin with, and in that particular piece of play nobody should be sliding in anyway, just chasing down the player. And then you add in the fact that he was already on a yellow card, yet still did it. Ruined any sort of compliments he deserved for being alert on his goal.

Bologna barely created a chance after they scored, and Juventus looked a lot stronger even with 10 men. Imagine if we had 11.
:tup:

It doesn't get any more idiotic.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Cheap goal and a stupid red card.

I want to see us start Quag-Ale in the next match,can't wait to see those two playing together again. With pirlo,vidal and elia they will terrorise catania.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't really mind the red because it comes from a guy like Vucinic who is not always known for his hustle. He gets a red because he was hustling from his forward position so to me, it's more a red because he wants to impress and work rather than be stupid and kick someone.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Anyone have a link to his apology? I am curious what he said & how he said it.

I like the fine, cost us two points and in the end is more costly than his fine.

Nice discipline move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)